User Tag List

First 345

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    We all have been subjected to many "tests," which attempt to measure something within us.
    We can share that data--lame as some of it is-- with others.
    The public figures have not been given that opportunity.
    I think that's why I find it so absurd when someone lists Ben Franklin's type.

It's laughable.
    When did old Benny baby take the MBTI? haha.
    Not to mention you can test yourself multiple times, read every website and several books, and end up with five different results- Me: INFP INTP INFJ INTJ ISFP. (But I think the ISFP might actually be right! Fingers crossed!)

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

That's why I consider MBTI to be generally useless and Keirsey theory to be much, much better, since it's based on observation.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

brainheart

I like the one on Best Fit. The Improviser description fits me well. Dare I say it's the... best fit?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think IRL, some intuitives don't meet a lot of people they relate to (maybe why they, er we, spend time here...:cough, and so when they relate to an artist/musician/writer they may think he/she is an N also.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I think IRL, some intuitives don't meet a lot of people they relate to (maybe why they, er we, spend time here...:cough, and so when they relate to an artist/musician/writer they may think he/she is an N also.
    Yeah and also, Keirsey makes a good point when he says:

Quote Originally Posted by Please Understand Me II
    The Artisans' joy of life can be infectious, delighting the other types (at least for a while) with their playfulness and sweeping them along with a rush of excitement. Soulful Idealists can be enchanted by the Artisans' lack of self-consciousness, and by their sheer physical attractiveness, and will often project into the impulsive, unreflective SP their own NF image of the spiritual poet or artist.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

brainheart

Soulful Idealists can be enchanted by the Artisans' lack of self-consciousness, and by their sheer physical attractiveness...

I'm causing this inner turmoil in NFs all the time. It's nuts. I can't walk out the door without some soulful idealist becoming enchanted by my sheer physical attractiveness. I've tried this spray- it was really designed to remove static cling from fabric- but then Keirsey discovered it was really great at repelling NFs. Well, I guess my attraction is just a little too strong because for me, no dice.

EDIT: OH NO! ONE'S TRYING TO BREAK DOWN MY DOOR! AAGGHHH!!!!
    Likes Fregoli liked this post

Originally Posted by Please Understand Me II
    The Artisans' joy of life can be infectious, delighting the other types (at least for a while) with their playfulness and sweeping them along with a rush of excitement. Soulful Idealists can be enchanted by the Artisans' lack of self-consciousness, and by their sheer physical attractiveness, and will often project into the impulsive, unreflective SP their own NF image of the spiritual poet or artist.
    That sounds kinda cool. Everybody loves the SP impulsiveness until they realise it's compulsive impulsive.

brainheart

^ Exactly.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Pfft... I'd like to imagine there's some order to my chaos and I'm more controlled than I look.

But then again, that could all just be in my head.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    INFJ

Eh? Why are SP's complaining? Mozart... Michael Jackson... Elvis... all SFP's.

You SP's have been responsible for some of the very best and most influential arists in history. You've got nothing to be ashamed of.