User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

Dump via text. lols ensue.

But really, explain to him first that he should be more forth coming with regards to feelings and should stop projecting a matter of discord and deceit on your character, then proceed to dump his sorry ass. I'm sure he can figure his issues out after...
    Everyone is a case study.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Just so you know, this guy sounds like he might be a sociopath. Honestly. I'm not joking when I say to make sure you have all the things that are valuable to you within account, because once he decides that you're not worth milking anymore, it won't take him more than a minute to leave with everything you have, and he won't feel bad about it for a millisecond.

When you call him out, does he go into a bit of a pity party? Like point out how hard life is for him, even start getting slightly emotional, and start mentioning all the things he's dealing with and that you're the only person who truly take care of him and help him? If that's so, GET OUT. That's the classic sign of someone with Antisocial Personality Disorder. If true, he will never change, no matter what you try. All he cares about is getting what he wants from you - usually financial.

Unfortunately, ISFJs can be a little susceptible to this kind of person, since they're so superficially charming, confident and unflappable, a seeming rock in a sea of emotion. Don't think they don't know this, either.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Dump. He's probably accusing you of cheating because he is cheating.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    You would, you ESTP you! Heh! Thanx!

The profesor has spoken... <taking notes>

I think this statement is particularly brilliant: "He's probably the one cheating anyway. Those who are guilty are usually also suspicious."

THIS!!! Do THIS!!! Pefect dump strategy! Go S.R.!
    Well now, what is this? Interesting enough, the professor is taking notes from the student! I am truly indebted to you, sir, and your words. Your compliments truly know absolutely no bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Your GF is cool. Ask her how to dump this douchebag, and follow her advice to a "T." There is no one better at dumping than an ESTP, except for maybe an ENTP. When we are done, we are done, over, goodbye forever. I'd say (1) Tell him off, (2) tell him never to call you, speak to you, or look at you EVER again, and (3) turn around and walk away.

<Think "These Boots are Made for Walking" by Nancy Sinatra!>
    YES! I bow to Halla's logic and your GF's insight. She will know exactly what to do, make sure to follow her insightful directions precisely, I know this is where you SJs shine (I can't follow directions for the life of me :yim_rolling_on_the_ I always end up adding my own flavoring to it)

And absolutely on the ENTPs being slightly better at the dumping thing. As sensors of the highest accord, we often fall prey to temptation despite our better judgment (oh, but she smelled so niiiiice! )

My best friend is an ENTP and though he might waffle a bit sometimes on dumping a girl (maybe the whole Fe thing going on?) he does his homework like a seasoned D.A. and once he finds out for 100% she's nothing but a hobag he'll dump her like she's last season's fashion, and he does it with style, no holds barred.

In fact, even more reason to listen to onemoretime.

In that vein, here's my musical contribution to this thread:

[YOUTUBE="fNzowNrhSx8"]Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood[/YOUTUBE]
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    TOTO

Take away his car keys and disallow him sports for the month?

That would likely help.

Short term, at least.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Take people who have never met this guy's suggestions to dump him with a grain of salt, Hunni. I know what it feels like to be the one being talked about this way, so I bristle a bit at people attempting to tell you to do that with no real knowledge of the relationship.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Take people who have never met this guy's suggestions to dump him with a grain of salt, Hunni. I know what it feels like to be the one being talked about this way, so I bristle a bit at people attempting to tell you to do that with no real knowledge of the relationship.
    But she is the one who described the guy as a complete jerk. Even if the guy isn't really as bad as she says he is, she at least feels that he is. Isn't that grounds enough for kicking him to the curb? I wouldn't say dump him(edit: at least not just based on what she wrote. She could've just been ranting), but I wonder what she sees in him. She never said.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    He might be a really great guy who just plays a jerk on TV, but yikes! Either she is really, really misinterpreting his actions or he is not good relationship material. Whatever the case may, be she wants to know how to change him and I think most of us know how well that usually works.

Dump him before you have to try to get child support out of him.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Hunni518 View Post
    My ESTP boyfriend does not care at alllllll about how I feel in any situation whether it involves him or not. What can I do to convince him to care about my feeling side? It is so frustrating!!!

He constantly accuses me of cheating on him and gets mad at me for hanging out with any guy or even talking to one on Facebook. I keep telling him that he needs to calm down because hes stressing me out and making me feel unappreciated after all that go out of my way to do for him. He never reciprocates in any way and thinks its my fault when I tell him I'm upset when he was the one who upset me.
    Blaming you for things he did is a classic sign of someone being emotionally abusive. Please please look up "emotional abuse" and read about the signs of it. If your boyfriend is being emotionally abusive, you would be well advised to get out of this relationship because it's not going to get any better, and may even get worse over time.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    (edit: at least not just based on what she wrote. She could've just been ranting), but I wonder what she sees in him. She never said.
    I wish I was ranting but I'm not... He really does/did have great qualities... especially when we first started dating. Then, over time, after some stuff happened and we both hurt each other, our relationship began to deteriorate. Unfortunately, I think it was both of our faults but he is the one who won't try to fix the problems. I wish there was some way I could figure him out and know whats going on inside of his head.