I think I have met only 3 ISFP women out of hundreds upon hundreds—I wasn't into this whole personality type thing in the past—from what I remember; they were very gentle. They were very easy on the eyes, barely said a word, but communicated a lot through their eyes, and gestures. They made like no logical sense or effort up to the point of silliness, and I liked that. I felt a lot of comfort with them, I'm pretty sure they did too because we'd be hugging, hand holding, and acting like romantic kids within minutes. And I just met them in places like the mall, H&M, street etc. They were all alone. That probably means something.
Then again, maybe I haven't met one!
Either way, that's all the past, and now I want to look into the future!
So my questions:
- When outside, do you prefer to be with others or alone? What about at home?
- What would you usually do on an average day? weekend?
- Do you ever go to bars and/or clubs? If so, what is it you're usually doing?
- What type of clothes do you usually wear? Do you do it to convey something? Express you mood? or something else?
- What do you spend most of your time thinking about?
- Has a man ever came up to you with a honest no-bullshit approach and spoke his mind? I'm not talking about a pick up line, I'm talking about if he's nervous he will say so, he finds you attractive he will say so, and not ask for the time or directions. (That's the way I come across; direct)
I hope you understand where I'm coming from with these questions!
I'm trying to get a better understanding of this as my (ENFP) friend who studies MBTI/Socionics tells me I should look out for my "dual" with supposedly is the one and only ISFP.
Do I have to invent a ISFP-GPS LEO satellite to track you down?! I think I have the number to Lockheed Martin on speed dial...
Seriously, I have binoculars, on my head, and a back up telescope on my back, and I'm trying to find you! Where are you?! (echo)