User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Not in general, actually. I'm more likely to see other Intuitives as irrational than Sensors, if they've made different leaps than myself. I really only see sensors as irrational if they're religious fundamentalists or something like that. Their decisions usually make sense in context of what they value.

I'd say Sensors just seem a little... slow, but more thorough. And maybe superficial. But definitely not irrational. I'd be quicker to call myself irrational.
    ^
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    ENTP

well, the odd intuitard moment causes me to view my S friends with affectionate amusement... for example, I might text "happy bidet" meaning "birthday" (B-day, geddit?) and though I know it's not exactly Oscar Wilde levels of wit and I'm not expecting them to find it hilarious, it's funny to me when I get a text back saying "wtf?" and then have to explain the connections to them after they've explained to me how I spelled it wrongly and stuff like that

It's not stupidity, it's obviously not any kind of lack of intelligence, cos I see S people I know having brilliant(ly funny) intuitard moments all the time, people whom I know to be very intelligent and knowledgeable. It's something else... I guess it's just that, where I'm looking at the wood, they're kinda stuck on the trees and vice versa. That sorta thing.

If you catch my drift that is
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    well, the odd intuitard moment causes me to view my S friends with affectionate amusement... for example, I might text "happy bidet"

It's not stupidity,
    I'm an N, but if you texted "bidet" to me, I'd tell you to go wash your asshole on your own time.

bidet: a basin for washing genitals and anal area.

Some of us NTs actually have an English degree.
    And as far as it not being stupidity, I beg to differ.
    I'm not talking about the S person, here.

Infer from that what you will.

well, the odd intuitard moment causes me to view my S friends with affectionate amusement... for example, I might text "happy bidet" meaning "birthday" (B-day, geddit?) and though I know it's not exactly Oscar Wilde levels of wit and I'm not expecting them to find it hilarious, it's funny to me when I get a text back saying "wtf?" and then have to explain the connections to them after they've explained to me how I spelled it wrongly and stuff like that
    That's interesting! I can imagine myself going "huhhh" if I were to receive such a text from an N friend (apparently I still don't get how 'bidet' means bday, I would probably assume it's a word I haven't learned yet). Anyway... if you were to send the same text to a fellow N, what would be the likely response?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Took me about 20 seconds to get it. I would chuckle at that and text back some smart ass comment (See the word play) .. I like it. lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I still don't get it.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

^ Bidet=B-Day. B-day= birthday. Bidet is pronounced Bee-day.
    So Happy bidet is supposed to be "funny."
    It's only funny if you laugh at stupid shit.
    If you don't laugh at stupid shit, you won't think it's funny.

Jag's advice: Don't laugh at stupid shit.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Oh, I didn't realize it was pronounced that way. haha.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

So... I just used it on my intp friend. He doesnt allow people to give him birthday wishes for some reason. Fun stuff, I got to wish him a happy bday without doing it directly! (Thx, I was amused.) Anyway.. he got it immediately. I'd almost swear he read it on the forum, but that can't be possible becaues he doesn't believe in mbti. haha. I need a wider vocab :[

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ster View Post
    So... I just used it on my intp friend. He doesnt allow people to give him birthday wishes for some reason. Fun stuff, I got to wish him a happy bday without doing it directly! (Thx, I was amused.) Anyway.. he got it immediately. I'd almost swear he read it on the forum, but that can't be possible becaues he doesn't believe in mbti. haha. I need a wider vocab :[
    :yim_rolling_on_the_ Urban Dictionary: Happy Bidet