User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    My S friends come to me when they've gotten themselves into something ridiculous as a result of their impulsive behavior and they need help(almost always ESP).
    Oooh my SP friends do this too. I'm the go-to friend when they need a ride to planned parenthood, a bite to eat because they haven't been in their own house in 3 days, or someone to keep an eye on them while they're rollin'.

(sometimes all in the same weekend)

Lol.

I love you guys.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Oooh my SP friends do this too. I'm the go-to friend when they need a ride to planned parenthood, a bite to eat because they haven't been in their own house in 3 days, or someone to keep an eye on them while they're rollin'.

Isn't that the truth? But the trade off is that SP types are very accepting and open. Like oxygen in a world that seeks to stifle and suffocate.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Isn't that the truth? But the trade off is that SP types are very accepting and open. Like oxygen in a world that seeks to stifle and suffocate.
    They are indeed They don't understand my quirks, but they don't give me any trouble about them
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

hahahahaha... all that sounds WAY too familiar. omg, I never realized just how SP I was until I started reading this stuff. :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I randomly roamed the streets of Seattle without telling anybody for three days?
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I really skimmed but I want to tell you, I think my brother is ISTP and boy, the sensors around him really don't get him (and he doesn't get them) at this point he is dating an ENFP who apparently 'gets' him somewhat. Are you sure you are surrounded by N's? It's possible that they don't get you, but (going by my brother) I think the ISTP is unique in that they sort of have their own world anyway. N's and S's might have trouble getting it.
    I get this. I think ISP are up in their head to a certain degree.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Did I ever tell you guys about the time I randomly roamed the streets of Seattle without telling anybody for three days?
    What possessed you?
    That reminds me of something an SP girlfriend of mine did.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    To me it's all plain and simple. Sensors are boring. Except for a few ESFPs who try and understand what I mean. I'm boring to them. They're boring to me. I talk about theories. They talk about football. I talk about ideas. They talk about their new blackberrys. Totally different interests and totally different understanding of ideas.
    I <3 football AND my blackberry. Are you spying on me?!

With some sensors, I get this. Kinda like,"OK, but what's the point???"

I admire a lot of things about sensing, like the whole groundedness thing, and just seeing things as they are and not feeling the need to extrapolate or project the now into the future. I often wish I could be as present.
    The point? I thought everything I did or said had a point...but I guess we just don't see it the same way.

Sometimes I need that future-ness. I hate planning so much 'cause "what if I don't wanna do it then or what if something else comes up that I want to do more?! " And then I freak out on the inside and get uncomfortable planning stuff and procrastinate

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Of course the communication is different. That's the good thing about this site and talking to different people. We can work on it.

It is easier to talk to people about everyday stuff, but that gets boring. I would rather have more indepth/intellectual conversations and question why you came to the conclusions that you have. I am actually keeping you on your toes IRL. I am not looking for flaws but rather the foundations.

This may piss some people off, but hey, thats who i am. I don't claim to be smart and a know-it-all. I do enjoy hearing information i previously was unaware of.
    Everyday stuff DEFINITELY gets boring. I HATE small talk. But deep conversations have a time and place, imo. I'm not very good at multitasking, so I'm likely to get distracted from the original task and go off into the topic and then nothing will get done...
    I like it to operate a little like this - do some, talk some, talk/joke more, do less, finish task, reward with deeper talk and as a result some bonding.
    I have different friends for different reasons - classic ISTP, I know. With most friends it takes doing something to bring out deeper conversation.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    The point? I thought everything I did or said had a point...but I guess we just don't see it the same way.

Sometimes I need that future-ness. I hate planning so much 'cause "what if I don't wanna do it then or what if something else comes up that I want to do more?! " And then I freak out on the inside and get uncomfortable planning stuff and procrastinate
    Aw, what I meant was that a lot of my friends who are sensors often look at me wondering "What's the point" of what I'm saying.

Yea, the hatred of planning is more about the perceptiveness than anything else. I always like to keep my options open too, for the exact same reason.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post

Everyday stuff DEFINITELY gets boring. I HATE small talk. But deep conversations have a time and place, imo. I'm not very good at multitasking, so I'm likely to get distracted from the original task and go off into the topic and then nothing will get done...
    I like it to operate a little like this - do some, talk some, talk/joke more, do less, finish task, reward with deeper talk and as a result some bonding.
    I have different friends for different reasons - classic ISTP, I know. With most friends it takes doing something to bring out deeper conversation.
    What is small talk? I want to know the what/why/where.
    Although i do agree that deep conversations have a time and place. DO NOT disturb me whilst watching ER/Grays anatomy as i am brushing up on my medical terminology which will never come in handy. lol

You can't mutli-task well? wth? (just kidding)

Your way of operating seem sound to me.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

What possessed you?
    That reminds me of something an SP girlfriend of mine did.
    I just had to go "seek my fortune". I'm not precisely sure, actually. I had to explore and leave that house. I felt alot of pressure there and felt like I was totally stuck in a rut.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]