User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

I love mah SFs to bits most of all. I do think the biggest issue is that I overanalyze my feelings and situations around me more than my ESFP, ISFP, ESFJ, and ISFJ friends...I can say something like, "Oh, that's so sad," and get a response like, "Well, that's life, we move on," when I'm all ready to get down and dirty into some humanities discussion!! :steam: Also an S is more likely to call BS on you for being a drama queen. And they're right, too!
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Exaaactly.

It sure didn't seem that way when we had conversations on Vent. You were one of the few people I felt I could have a normal conversation with.
    I can have a generally pleasant conversation with any type

I don't live in the moment and am oblivious to detail but that that doesn't necessarily make me your typical detached evil brain in the jar

I get accused of being all sorts of things really, back in the CC days she thought I was an F type, the thing we can say for sure though is I'm all about my Pness

No offense to those in vent but we have some particularly eccentric people in there, I think you would have to meet me in person for that part of me to show

In person small talk bores me and I don't engage most people especially at work etc and I mostly talk in the presence of my intuitive friends. (though NFs they are. where are the NTs?) usually sensory talk doesn't interest me but I value it

After reading the long INTP descp over at INTPc I'm convinced its me, the part about hoarding and memory recall was simply mind blowing (always wondered what it all meant)

Let this be a proof that intuitives and sensors can interact with each other in a peaceful understanding way, I ask you to embrace my true type

Those who know me well (my friends... I'm a hard guy to get to know) agree with this change 100%

Oh and ISTP fit even less than ESTP at least ESTP fit my social mask I whip out when I have a lot of energy to burn

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My two best friends are an ISTP and an ESTP. They are capable of being more "on the same page" with one another than I, whereas I am the schemer of the group.

This, of course, varies wildly from time to time, particularly with the ISTP. He often goes off into wild hypothetical questioning that is not rational by any means. Even I, a very strong Ni-dom, can't humor his imaginative scenarios at times.

I guess what I'm saying is, though N-S interactions can be largely archetypal, they can also be very uncharacteristic with amazing regularity.

As for what I think of S's in general? Well, I don't feel comfortable applying this to such a large group of variables, but I will say that a typical S greatly helps me apply Occam's Razor to my ideas. So I value their input, though they have the potential to be quite frustrating (I probably do the same to them).
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Good looking group of people.
    They know how to handle cold weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    What about Inuits through the eyes of Sensing people?

I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Auto/Virtuosi=L.A.P. View Post
    Another question... I found out I'm, that I know of, the only Sensing one out of everyone. They're any combination of N types. haha So I'm wondering how intuits see sensing people generally. I often feel...I'm not taken to all too well. Like my approaches are wild and misleading. My friends and neutral family are a bunch of Ns. I only just noticed. So are sensing people sometimes seen as irrational to intuits? I'm more interested than worried.
    I really skimmed but I want to tell you, I think my brother is ISTP and boy, the sensors around him really don't get him (and he doesn't get them) at this point he is dating an ENFP who apparently 'gets' him somewhat. Are you sure you are surrounded by N's? It's possible that they don't get you, but (going by my brother) I think the ISTP is unique in that they sort of have their own world anyway. N's and S's might have trouble getting it.

brainheart

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Good looking group of people.
    They know how to handle cold weather.

Tee hee. I love making jokes out of typos, too.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I really skimmed but I want to tell you, I think my brother is ISTP and boy, the sensors around him really don't get him (and he doesn't get them) at this point he is dating an ENFP who apparently 'gets' him somewhat. Are you sure you are surrounded by N's? It's possible that they don't get you, but (going by my brother) I think the ISTP is unique in that they sort of have their own world anyway. N's and S's might have trouble getting it.
    I dont get my dad(ISTJ), but we get along good. We have such different ways of solving problems that we tend to focus more on the outcome than each persons way of getting there. Its kinda like we take turns trying things.

I do feel alot different than pretty much everyone. Like a nerd in S clothing. Its the same conflict an ENFP has with being bubbly and serious. Mine is between being a nerd and thriving on action that others just deem as stupid and pointless.

edit: as an example I am a computer programmer and was talking to a few people I worked with about a dream job. They wanted to build a business around computers and programming, I wanted to open a custom sound and automotive shop, yet they said I was one of the best programmers they met.

brainheart

It seems like SJs are my polar opposites while the NTs and NFs are my comrades. Some SPs are good, some I don't relate to all that well, especially the super-duper sports jocks or the frat boys or the ones who love movies like the Hangover. (No offense, super-duper sports jocks, et al; which come to think of it is one big group.) But that could also have to do with my upbringing, I don't know. NT/NF heavy family. I think introverted feeling skews things. I tend to side with the dominant function theory vs the temperament theory. Although me and my ESFP husband have loads of fun and, wow, he fit the aforementioned group, although maybe I would omit the 'super-duper'.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    My S friends come to me when they've gotten themselves into something ridiculous as a result of their impulsive behavior and they need help(almost always ESP).
    I go to them when I want to party, go climb a mountain, or take a random and impulsive trip to somewhere with little to no money. It's love baby.
    Right on. I so want to randomly take a boat trip somewhere, or go kayaking down an intense river sometime. LET'S GOOO!

What kind of problems do they come to you with?
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Right on. I so want to randomly take a boat trip somewhere, or go kayaking down an intense river sometime. LET'S GOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    What kind of problems do they come to you with?
    When we were younger:

Bail
    Rides
    Housing
    Money
    Food

...the bare necessities. None of those things anymore though. Although, I never know when I might get some crazy phone call.

On a serious note, they also come to me when they need a non-traditional or alternative means of doing something that will have a real impact on their lives. Such as:

Info on alternative doctors
    Alternatives to certain medications
    Non-traditional schooling or teaching methods for their kids