User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

I can't cut all of the sensors slack on this one.... About the dumbest comment I ever heard came out of a sensor's mouth as she was describing her trip to the the Grand Canyon: "I didn't see what all the fuss was about... It just looked like a giant landfill to me." Stupid comment of the century right out of the mouth of an ISFP.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

To me it's all plain and simple. Sensors are boring. Except for a few ESFPs who try and understand what I mean. I'm boring to them. They're boring to me. I talk about theories. They talk about football. I talk about ideas. They talk about their new blackberrys. Totally different interests and totally different understanding of ideas.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am pushed away by the attitude of siding with a group and call anyone sensor or whatsoever cause I dont like the idea of groups.

Everyone on this forum is an individual human being and should be treated as one and just because one made some bad experience with people in their life, to blame a group for it and call them sensors is the most dumb that existed on the world after WWII.

I have a completly different theory on the matter. I even think that, given for the sake of arguement, a real sensor can have the most intuitive insights ever. I even would go so far to say they are better at being intuitive about things, given the word its original meaning, than a so-called intuitive is.

Cause if you got every object in your sight, you can come to brilliant insights. But if you only compose your world out of random correlations, images and junctions you imagined in your mind, you can miss the real object namely world by a 180 degree turn
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm irrational and proud of it!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Actually your dominant Fi is quite rational; the only difference between Fi and Ti is that Fi considers people and their feelings to be an inherent part of logical discourse, but Ti sees logic and people as two different things.

Fi's logic is inherently personal; Ti's logic is not. It's a mistake to call Fi illogical, though!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

What about Inuits through the eyes of Sensing people?

Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ Actually your dominant Fi is quite rational
    I wasn't talking about my "dominant Fi." I was talking about ME.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

totally have to say...specially since it so rarely happens. :p but entropie makes perfect sense...it sounds way weird to categorize people like that...and yeah...it's just a different way of experiencing things...not less than...i certainly wish i was more in touch with certain things...and i wish i made more sense to more people more often.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i just get this feeling that they're listening to me thinking....oookkkaaayyy...but why is this important? why do you care about this? and why are you telling me this...what am i supposed to do with it?
    +1 Hahaha.

With some sensors, I get this. Kinda like,"OK, but what's the point???"

I admire a lot of things about sensing, like the whole groundedness thing, and just seeing things as they are and not feeling the need to extrapolate or project the now into the future. I often wish I could be as present.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I have a completly different theory on the matter. I even think that, given for the sake of arguement, a real sensor can have the most intuitive insights ever. I even would go so far to say they are better at being intuitive about things, given the word its original meaning, than a so-called intuitive is.

Cause if you got every object in your sight, you can come to brilliant insights. But if you only compose your world out of random correlations, images and junctions you imagined in your mind, you can miss the real object namely world by a 180 degree turn
    i am so glad to hear you put it this way, captain. there is so much speculation about how Ns can't get their emotional nor intellectual needs met with Ss; about how boring or deadend our interactions would be. but i find my husband (istp at heart) to be the most insightful people i've ever met. and i know a lot of smart people, irl and online. regarding his Ti/Se, he indulges my daliances into the unknown intuitive realms of foggyness and hypothetical pondering pretty well, although he'd rather be fixing the car, or putting up wood for the winter. he's nice about it, but thinks being preoccupied with thoughts that might, most likely, never amount to anything, is a total waste of time and scoffs at 'eggheads' posing around trying to be smarter than everyone else, while he's over there cranking out answers and solutions to actual real-world problems and issues. furthermore, his perception is spot on regarding people and their intentions.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com