User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Se awakening?

MBTI
    xNFJ

Thanks "?"

Looking at that I think I used Se more as a child and pre-teen. Although my daydreaming problem was actually much worse then, I remember devoting longer amounts of time to that sort of thing as well. I'd read encyclopedias and draw for hours, and was a mine of detailed information about things that interested me - the animal kingdom and certain soap dramas at that time. It would make sense as at that age perceiving functions are probably in demand more than judging ones.

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Se would be more like noticing how something looks, feels, or sounds, and not doing any further processing, just experiencing it "as is." I don't really enjoy that, but I can do it if I have to in order to accomplish something.
    ...voracious reading or continual asking of questions to get specifics. Se, like Ne or any other perceiving function does nothing if it does not process. This is no different than Ni or Si which are also perceiving functions. Contrary to the assertion, Se is more like Te because all SPs seek immediate impact (which usually gets confused with immediate gratification) which is the reason for the label of being hedonistic. ESTPs are similar to ENTJs, and ISTPs to INTJs, in that there must be a practical application of their processes.

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    ...voracious reading or continual asking of questions to get specifics. Se, like Ne or any other perceiving function does nothing if it does not process. This is no different than Ni or Si which are also perceiving functions. Contrary to the assertion, Se is more like Te because all SPs seek immediate impact (which usually gets confused with immediate gratification) which is the reason for the label of being hedonistic. ESTPs are similar to ENTJs, and ISTPs to INTJs, in that there must be a practical application of their processes.
    The poster formally known as question mark isn't around anymore but I wonder whether it would follow that ISFP would be INFJ?

Not that I really know what that would mean. I'm curious though.

MBTI
    STP

Britney spears circus concert is like a dream for Se. People complain that she doesnt give her all, there is so much going on I really didnt pay much attention to her.