User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The next istp to notice that the slit of my jeans is open and one can see my wiener being already on the verge of saying hello and then (now comes the important part) to announce it with loud words so everyone in the room can hear it:

I am gonna kill with my bare hands
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    The next istp to notice that the slit of my jeans is open and one can see my wiener being already on the verge of saying hello and then (now comes the important part) to announce it with loud words so everyone in the room can hear it:

I am gonna kill with my bare hands
    Hahaha... hilarious. That's actually one of my pet peeves too. I can't stand it when people announce things that could be potentially embarrassing for someone. Like, was it really necessary to announce that Joe had a pimple in the middle of his forehead? Joe knows. Hell, everyone in the room knows. So why, for the love of God, did it need to be announced?
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

haha, that sounds more like something an ESXP would do, admittedly, but without realizing it. My ISTP coworker would be the more likely one to whisper something like that. I think by talking, though.

Case in point: I made a joke about being a mooch since I had sat next to some people specifically to get a bit of food from them. ISTP dude acted like I was talking about another dude, though, (probably since nine times out of ten I'm the one sharing my own food) who mooches alot (and seems to be an ESTP as well). He eventually compared him to a vulture.

So later on moocher dude walks in and starts circling our table which has several items of food on it a couple times. I said, "There's the vulture!" and he just stopped and looked at me with a squinty questioning eye. I said, "Well you're circling the table..." And he nodded in understanding and went on his way.

ISTP guy later said when I made that statement he was like, "wow, I wouldn't have said that in front of him," and demonstrated how tense that made him. I just cracked up hardcore and said I'm just confident I can always redeem myself later.

Later on moocher dude started handing out all kinds of snacks to everyone, and ISTP dude was like, "I think it's probably because of what you said... but you know what's sad? It's too late to reverse that impresson." I chuckled and he said with his usual wide-eyed look of sincerity, "I know. It's sad but it's true."
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    haha, that sounds more like something an ESXP would do, admittedly, but without realizing it. My ISTP coworker would be the more likely one to whisper something like that. I think by talking, though.

Case in point: I made a joke about being a mooch since I had sat next to some people specifically to get a bit of food from them. ISTP dude acted like I was talking about another dude, though, (probably since nine times out of ten I'm the one sharing my own food) who mooches alot (and seems to be an ESTP as well). He eventually compared him to a vulture.

So later on moocher dude walks in and starts circling our table which has several items of food on it a couple times. I said, "There's the vulture!" and he just stopped and looked at me with a squinty questioning eye. I said, "Well you're circling the table..." And he nodded in understanding and went on his way.

ISTP guy later said when I made that statement he was like, "wow, I wouldn't have said that in front of him," and demonstrated how tense that made him. I just cracked up hardcore and said I'm just confident I can always redeem myself later.

Later on moocher dude started handing out all kinds of snacks to everyone, and ISTP dude was like, "I think it's probably because of what you said... but you know what's sad? It's too late to reverse that impresson." I chuckled and he said with his usual wide-eyed look of sincerity, "I know. It's sad but it's true."
    That sounds ISTP.

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    I have no idea if this is weird for an SP or not, but I'm only intensely aware of my environment when I sit still. When that happens, I notice EVERYTHING. If I'm walking down a street, or wherever, it's the complete opposite... I disappear into my own little world. People have claimed walking by me and waving and get frustrated that I don't notice them. My own personal theory (no idea if it's right or wrong :P) is that my environment is moving too fast that I'm just kinda taking it all in instead of paying attention to detail
    I do my best thinking when I'm running alone, and that's usually the only time when I shut things out. On the other hand, if I'm running/walking/driving in a crowded area I'm very aware and constantly weaving around the slowpokes.
    No offense.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    ISTP

I'm an ISTP, so I am aware more so than others. It happens to be true in practice as well.

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    That sounds ISTP.
    What does, my actions or his?

Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    I do my best thinking when I'm running alone, and that's usually the only time when I shut things out. On the other hand, if I'm running/walking/driving in a crowded area I'm very aware and constantly weaving around the slowpokes.
    Yep, I've always been ingenious at weaving around people. I used to get props from an ISTP friend (I'm pretty sure that's his type) because if I ever left the front of the crowd near the stage at a show I could always easily come right back. It's partially because I have no scruples. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ViCyniC View Post
    I'm an ISTP, so I am aware more so than others. It happens to be true in practice as well.
    Yeah, my ISTP coworker has kinda ragged on me a little for zoning out sometimes (due to boredom). Then he admitted he does it sometimes too because work is such a dreadful place to be sometimes. He even said sometimes he'll randomly think he's at home (which I couldn't even imagine). I guess the job really wears on him.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    STP

What does, my actions or his?
    His actions

MBTI
    ESTP

Oh yeah, haha. He definitely is very ISTP. He's flamboyant around us and spontaneous but at the same time very careful and methodical. It's been interesting to watch the actions of a confirmed ISTP. I never really understood how the combination of careful introversion worked with a spontaneous zeal for experiencing life worked out until I got to know him real well.

It makes sense when I realize, though, that he really only holds himself back when it comes to social situations, whereas that's where I plow full steam ahead. He's full throttle when it comes to physical movements, though. He has a definite grace. (I recently watched him twirl around a pole as he leapt into the air and kicked a line of carts out of the cart stall. I had never seen him do anything quite like that before - that was on the same night as the story I posted earlier.) I'm just a tad bit less skilled, although pretty talented, but when it comes to dealing with people I have to say I'm naturally smooth. So subtle people usually never catch what I'm doing. I'm amazed how easy it is to act sincere and get away with it...
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    STP

Oh yeah, haha. He definitely is very ISTP. He's flamboyant around us and spontaneous but at the same time very careful and methodical. It's been interesting to watch the actions of a confirmed ISTP. I never really understood how the combination of careful introversion worked with a spontaneous zeal for experiencing life worked out until I got to know him real well.

It makes sense when I realize, though, that he really only holds himself back when it comes to social situations, whereas that's where I plow full steam ahead. He's full throttle when it comes to physical movements, though. He has a definite grace. (I recently watched him twirl around a pole as he leapt into the air and kicked a line of carts out of the cart stall. I had never seen him do anything quite like that before - that was on the same night as the story I posted earlier.) I'm just a tad bit less skilled, although pretty talented, but when it comes to dealing with people I have to say I'm naturally smooth. So subtle people usually never catch what I'm doing. I'm amazed how easy it is to act sincere and get away with it...
    The grace thing seems to be noticable. I have had someone ask me before if I was ever in martial arts because of the way I move. I didnt quite understand how I move that would make him say that.

I remember working at discount tire and for fun me and someone else who may have been ISTP used to bounce screw drivers back and forth when things got slow. We could throw it towards the ground so that the plastic head hit the ground and it would bounce to the other person. When using the machines I was also the one who would spin the bars, flip them up in the air and make it seem easy. Pop tires up with my feet, etc. If you watch me put away a credit card at a gas station I twirl it with my fingers to get it into the correct position to put it away.

I dont have that smoothness with people at all. I get to nervous, its like I assume that everyone else is Ti and can spot logical inconsistencies with ease and catch on.