• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Who Drives Us CRAZY?

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What personality types really burn your butter? I swear, there's this one INFJ I want to go mortal (and I mean MORTAL) combat on.

Unique

INFJs I just approach differently, while I may think they are wrong its usually not worth arguing with them and you'll find if you don't argue with them they won't continue to pester you about it either, I have a very "To each their own" relationship with them... start pushing your point though and things can get heated

Edit, No specific type annoys me, just some types are more likely to. EG. I've only met 1 nice ESTJ in person out of maybe 4-5

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So... should INFJs stay outta this one?

Oh, no. My best friend is an INFJ. The other one makes me drive my head in a wall. But I have little disagreements with both every now and then, natural or not.

And I can agree with the other poster. *sighs* I'd say that's the main reason we've stopped fighting for the most part.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm not trying to sound cliche, but Cops really piss me off. Fucking arrogant power hungry little bitches that can make or break a person, save or end a life, and choose whether or not to dump a nice little present of a ticket on you after they caught you going 8 mph over the speed limit from behind their little pussy bush on the side of the Highway.

Jaguar

I'm not trying to sound cliche, but Cops really piss me off. Fucking arrogant power hungry little bitches that can make or break a person, save or end a life, and choose whether or not to dump a nice little present of a ticket on you after they caught you going 8 mph over the speed limit from behind their little pussy bush on the side of the Highway.

I got arrested for throwing a parking ticket in the air. :D

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've only met 1 nice ESTJ in person out of maybe 4-5

One more for ‘ESTJ’. I can appreciate them from a distance, but I consistently have trouble actually getting along with any single one of them for any extended amount of time.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I get along well with alot of people and alot of different types, but Meseri (INFJ) really annoyed the hell out of me when I first met him. He still does really fucking annoying things, too. I literally kicked his ass the other night, haha. But we get along better now. There's alot we have in common that I don't have in common with other people or even other types. It's kinda strange.

I think Stariana is also an INFJ but I've only been in an argument with her once, and that was just a fucking crazy crisis that didn't make sense at all. Other than that, we've gotten along amazingly well, so well I couldn't ever see us getting into an argument. We're super close friends.

I have an ISFJ friend and we used to argue alot, especially when I lived in her house. But we're just coming from different perspectives and now that we understand how each other works and decided to compromise alot we don't argue and if one starts brimming we know how to defuse it pretty quickly.

It would take alot of explaining to tell how it all worked out, though I wouldn't be opposed to going into it.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've only met 1 nice ESTJ in person out of maybe 4-5

ESTJs are either really, really awful or really, really awesome. I'm with you though, I've met a lot of bad apples in the ESTJ department but a girl I know is an ESTJ and she's just simply awesome.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Yep, I think I've known a couple of really awesome ESTJs. Hard to tell for sure what somebody's type is, but there's this dude I know as an acquaintance who tested as ESTJ and he's super easy to get along with. He loves to joke around alot, too.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Or anything but 7 or 8.

But yes, type 3's are notably awesome. Same with 6.

EDIT: To clarify I meant when it comes to ENTPs if the context wasn't clear.

A type 4 ENTP would be a sight to see...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
3's the fittest, most intelligent and the best !

masquerade-gossipgirl-1.jpg

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Oh, shit. I was gonna say that it's rough sometimes between me and my ENTP best friend. We got along for years but lately sometimes it's like we don't quite speak the same language. He's more anal than I am and has more hangups. Maybe he has some J in him? I don't know, he's an interesting character. Alot of it's just due to his really bad past. But when he was reading his type description he kept asking, "Where does it say 'asshole'?" haha.

We've been getting along way better lately, though. He's more abstract than I am obviously and what he says is often over my head but I just try to get the gist of it the best I can. His type of humor is different, more focused on the erratic and strange and paradoxical with random abstractions. It's not always that funny to me so I chuckle but sometimes it kinda makes me feel awkward that we're not on the same wavelength, y'know?

I just like to focus on activities so I've decided to start doing several things with him. For instance, watching House. It's an enjoyable show.

Last edited:

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Recently my ISTJ friend has completely annoyed me. I went on a trip with him and another friend, J (fellow ISTP), to New Orleans...and we're all introverted thinkers... So I expected quiet time, but with Mr. ISTJ, it was just painfully quiet (I've been on another long trip with J and it was quiet times but never painfully so). Even when asked direct questions it was difficult to get an answer...especially a normal answer...

So we're at Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter...and what do you get there? Beignets and maybe some coffee or chocolate milk. What are beignets? Pretty much donuts...and who doesn't like donuts?! I know ISTJ likes donuts altho he never eats them when I offer them to him (and I have no idea why, except that maybe he doesn't eat sweets as part of a diet, but this isn't confirmed information).

So we go to order beignets and he says he doesn't want any.
Me: "C'mon, they're really good!"
Him: "Nah..." *looking away*
Me: "Aw, not even a taste or a bite?"
Him: "I said no." *looking away*
*awkward silence*

Another day at brunch (with a special amazing brunch menu along with the regular menu)... I knew what I wanted 'cause I get the same thing every time I go, so I had been talking about it. I asked J what he wanted, and he'd picked something out...
When asking ISTJ over here...

Me: "Did you find something on the menu you want?"
Him: "Yes." *stares at menu*
Me: "Oh, what are you ordering?"
Him: "Don't worry about it." *looks away*
Me: "Hm. I didn't think that was a weird question."
*awkward quiet time*

I told some of my other friends about the beignet incident who also know the ISTJ (and the ESTP of the bunch is decent friends with him)...they were giving him crap about it and ISTJ *still* wouldn't give an explanation about why he wouldn't taste a beignet.

Do what you like, but if there's no reason for it and I can't rationalize...I'm going to start losing respect for you! Sorry, ISTJ. You're good at work and you have an impeccable work eithc...but you suck at being normal and outwardly rational. Every time I think I'm weird, I think about this guy and remember that there are people who are WAY WEIRDER than I am. After conversations like the ones I mentioned, I never know what to say. I don't like making people do things they obviously don't want to do, so I'll drop the subject. But on that note I just stop trying to talk to them when they lock up and shut down the way he did. Once you say no enough times, I'm gonna give up and stop trying altogether. Fuck persistance when the other party doesn't wanna.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Is there something bothering him? Is he always like this? That's really strange. The ISTJ guy I know isn't like that at all. Well, sometimes he doesn't say much in response to what you tell him when he's working, but he's usually pretty expressive otherwise. Sometimes not though, I guess, and you can never guess why or why not. It's never cuz he's tired, it's just like some moments he'll be Mr. Energetic and other times he'll be completely closed off.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Is there something bothering him? Is he always like this? That's really strange. The ISTJ guy I know isn't like that at all. Well, sometimes he doesn't say much in response to what you tell him when he's working, but he's usually pretty expressive otherwise. Sometimes not though, I guess, and you can never guess why or why not. It's never cuz he's tired, it's just like some moments he'll be Mr. Energetic and other times he'll be completely closed off.

See, my ESTP friend can get ISTJ to do things and actually talk. Maybe it's an ISTP/ISTJ clash with me. ISTJ is ridiculously anti-social and really stays within his limited comfort zone. I was shocked that he wanted to go on the trip to New Orleans - since he's from a small town in the middle of Arkansas and plays his PS2 when he's not working or programming for fun.

I just can't make any sense of why he does anything or why he thinks things the way he does. It makes it really difficult for me...and we all know what happens when things that don't matter get difficult. I don't *have* to be friends with him (or anyone else for that matter), so if it's uncomfortable for me, I ain't gonna. He makes me uncomfortable when he says stuff like "I said no" and "don't worry about it" when talking about food at a restaurant. Gawd, really? He's 26 years old and he can't come up with a nicer or more socially acceptable way to say these things? Geez, I thought I was bad. At least I give reasons for why I don't do things when people ask me - "I'm full" or "I don't want sweets, I'm sticking to a diet"...y'know, that's normal stuff, it's not like I'm going to judge you for watching your weight and for not stuffing your face all day.

In response to the questions - 1) I wouldn't know...he never talks about anything with me. Everything is a dead end answer regardless of how open ended the question may be. 2) I think he's always like that with me. 'Cause he's *not* always like that around the ESTP. I don't know what his deal is, but it pisses me off :(

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Yep ENTPs are good fun lol

:wubbie: I love ENTPs and ESTPs and even some ENFPs (they just understand!!!). I have ONE friend irl who talks MBTI with me and he is an eNFP (yes, small E). It's crazy how well he just gets things! He understands ISTP like crazy! I love it :D