User Tag List

123 Last

Senior Member Auto/Virtuosi=L.A.P.'s Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Default Who Drives Us CRAZY?

What personality types really burn your butter? I swear, there's this one INFJ I want to go mortal (and I mean MORTAL) combat on.
    And there I stood... The devil of a command that featured death...

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Auto/Virtuosi=L.A.P. View Post
    I swear, there's this one INFJ I want to go mortal (and I mean MORTAL) combat on.

So... should INFJs stay outta this one?
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

INFJs I just approach differently, while I may think they are wrong its usually not worth arguing with them and you'll find if you don't argue with them they won't continue to pester you about it either, I have a very "To each their own" relationship with them... start pushing your point though and things can get heated

Edit, No specific type annoys me, just some types are more likely to. EG. I've only met 1 nice ESTJ in person out of maybe 4-5

Senior Member Auto/Virtuosi=L.A.P.'s Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    So... should INFJs stay outta this one?
    Oh, no. My best friend is an INFJ. The other one makes me drive my head in a wall. But I have little disagreements with both every now and then, natural or not.

And I can agree with the other poster. *sighs* I'd say that's the main reason we've stopped fighting for the most part.
    And there I stood... The devil of a command that featured death...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm not trying to sound cliche, but Cops really piss me off. Fucking arrogant power hungry little bitches that can make or break a person, save or end a life, and choose whether or not to dump a nice little present of a ticket on you after they caught you going 8 mph over the speed limit from behind their little pussy bush on the side of the Highway.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I'm not trying to sound cliche, but Cops really piss me off. Fucking arrogant power hungry little bitches that can make or break a person, save or end a life, and choose whether or not to dump a nice little present of a ticket on you after they caught you going 8 mph over the speed limit from behind their little pussy bush on the side of the Highway.
    I got arrested for throwing a parking ticket in the air.

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    I've only met 1 nice ESTJ in person out of maybe 4-5
    One more for ESTJ. I can appreciate them from a distance, but I consistently have trouble actually getting along with any single one of them for any extended amount of time.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I get along well with alot of people and alot of different types, but Meseri (INFJ) really annoyed the hell out of me when I first met him. He still does really fucking annoying things, too. I literally kicked his ass the other night, haha. But we get along better now. There's alot we have in common that I don't have in common with other people or even other types. It's kinda strange.

I think Stariana is also an INFJ but I've only been in an argument with her once, and that was just a fucking crazy crisis that didn't make sense at all. Other than that, we've gotten along amazingly well, so well I couldn't ever see us getting into an argument. We're super close friends.

I have an ISFJ friend and we used to argue alot, especially when I lived in her house. But we're just coming from different perspectives and now that we understand how each other works and decided to compromise alot we don't argue and if one starts brimming we know how to defuse it pretty quickly.

It would take alot of explaining to tell how it all worked out, though I wouldn't be opposed to going into it.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    I've only met 1 nice ESTJ in person out of maybe 4-5
    ESTJs are either really, really awful or really, really awesome. I'm with you though, I've met a lot of bad apples in the ESTJ department but a girl I know is an ESTJ and she's just simply awesome.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Yep, I think I've known a couple of really awesome ESTJs. Hard to tell for sure what somebody's type is, but there's this dude I know as an acquaintance who tested as ESTJ and he's super easy to get along with. He loves to joke around alot, too.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]