• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Who Drives Us CRAZY?

Jaguar

These EFJs have complained to me that: I don't wear a tie to work; that I eat meat (we're all supposed to be vegetarians, apparently); that I drive a car; that I don't do enough to support my political party, and so on. They mean well, but it's kind of annoying.

The next time someone complains about eating meat, send them a steak. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The next time someone complains about eating meat, send them a steak. :D

Or do the cheap thing and get a one dollar double cheese burger from mcdonalds and leave the bag on their desk. Then when you see them, throw a water bottle into a normal trash can and come in that day wearing a Hawaiian shirt and plaid skater shorts. :D

That would be a bad idea I'd think. Oh well, it would be fun. :rolleyes:

Jaguar

Or do the cheap thing and get a one dollar double cheese burger from mcdonalds and leave the bag on their desk. Then when you see them, throw a water bottle into a normal trash can and come in that day wearing a Hawaiian shirt and plaid skater shorts. :D

HA! How silly of me to waste a good steak on those people. :D

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
To the OP: I would think that what you could learn from INFJ's is social appropriateness. You engaging in serious conflict with your INFJ friends can be a sign of boredom or to much time spent with them. When they are used they are used, don't try to fill in intelligence to their poor little brains. Intelligence is something they MUST achieve through their own experience (imaginary or realistic).