As long as they're enneagram 3's. Lol.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Or anything but 7 or 8.

But yes, type 3's are notably awesome. Same with 6.

EDIT: To clarify I meant when it comes to ENTPs if the context wasn't clear.

A type 4 ENTP would be a sight to see...
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

3's the fittest, most intelligent and the best !

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Oh, shit. I was gonna say that it's rough sometimes between me and my ENTP best friend. We got along for years but lately sometimes it's like we don't quite speak the same language. He's more anal than I am and has more hangups. Maybe he has some J in him? I don't know, he's an interesting character. Alot of it's just due to his really bad past. But when he was reading his type description he kept asking, "Where does it say 'asshole'?" haha.

We've been getting along way better lately, though. He's more abstract than I am obviously and what he says is often over my head but I just try to get the gist of it the best I can. His type of humor is different, more focused on the erratic and strange and paradoxical with random abstractions. It's not always that funny to me so I chuckle but sometimes it kinda makes me feel awkward that we're not on the same wavelength, y'know?

I just like to focus on activities so I've decided to start doing several things with him. For instance, watching House. It's an enjoyable show.
    Last edited by stellar renegade; 09-02-2009 at 01:27 PM.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So big love for ENTPs, I assume ?
    Yep ENTPs are good fun lol

MBTI
    ISTP

Recently my ISTJ friend has completely annoyed me. I went on a trip with him and another friend, J (fellow ISTP), to New Orleans...and we're all introverted thinkers... So I expected quiet time, but with Mr. ISTJ, it was just painfully quiet (I've been on another long trip with J and it was quiet times but never painfully so). Even when asked direct questions it was difficult to get an answer...especially a normal answer...

So we're at Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter...and what do you get there? Beignets and maybe some coffee or chocolate milk. What are beignets? Pretty much donuts...and who doesn't like donuts?! I know ISTJ likes donuts altho he never eats them when I offer them to him (and I have no idea why, except that maybe he doesn't eat sweets as part of a diet, but this isn't confirmed information).

So we go to order beignets and he says he doesn't want any.
    Me: "C'mon, they're really good!"
    Him: "Nah..." *looking away*
    Me: "Aw, not even a taste or a bite?"
    Him: "I said no." *looking away*
    *awkward silence*

Another day at brunch (with a special amazing brunch menu along with the regular menu)... I knew what I wanted 'cause I get the same thing every time I go, so I had been talking about it. I asked J what he wanted, and he'd picked something out...
    When asking ISTJ over here...

Me: "Did you find something on the menu you want?"
    Him: "Yes." *stares at menu*
    Me: "Oh, what are you ordering?"
    Him: "Don't worry about it." *looks away*
    Me: "Hm. I didn't think that was a weird question."
    *awkward quiet time*

I told some of my other friends about the beignet incident who also know the ISTJ (and the ESTP of the bunch is decent friends with him)...they were giving him crap about it and ISTJ *still* wouldn't give an explanation about why he wouldn't taste a beignet.

Do what you like, but if there's no reason for it and I can't rationalize...I'm going to start losing respect for you! Sorry, ISTJ. You're good at work and you have an impeccable work eithc...but you suck at being normal and outwardly rational. Every time I think I'm weird, I think about this guy and remember that there are people who are WAY WEIRDER than I am. After conversations like the ones I mentioned, I never know what to say. I don't like making people do things they obviously don't want to do, so I'll drop the subject. But on that note I just stop trying to talk to them when they lock up and shut down the way he did. Once you say no enough times, I'm gonna give up and stop trying altogether. Fuck persistance when the other party doesn't wanna.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Is there something bothering him? Is he always like this? That's really strange. The ISTJ guy I know isn't like that at all. Well, sometimes he doesn't say much in response to what you tell him when he's working, but he's usually pretty expressive otherwise. Sometimes not though, I guess, and you can never guess why or why not. It's never cuz he's tired, it's just like some moments he'll be Mr. Energetic and other times he'll be completely closed off.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Is there something bothering him? Is he always like this? That's really strange. The ISTJ guy I know isn't like that at all. Well, sometimes he doesn't say much in response to what you tell him when he's working, but he's usually pretty expressive otherwise. Sometimes not though, I guess, and you can never guess why or why not. It's never cuz he's tired, it's just like some moments he'll be Mr. Energetic and other times he'll be completely closed off.
    See, my ESTP friend can get ISTJ to do things and actually talk. Maybe it's an ISTP/ISTJ clash with me. ISTJ is ridiculously anti-social and really stays within his limited comfort zone. I was shocked that he wanted to go on the trip to New Orleans - since he's from a small town in the middle of Arkansas and plays his PS2 when he's not working or programming for fun.

I just can't make any sense of why he does anything or why he thinks things the way he does. It makes it really difficult for me...and we all know what happens when things that don't matter get difficult. I don't *have* to be friends with him (or anyone else for that matter), so if it's uncomfortable for me, I ain't gonna. He makes me uncomfortable when he says stuff like "I said no" and "don't worry about it" when talking about food at a restaurant. Gawd, really? He's 26 years old and he can't come up with a nicer or more socially acceptable way to say these things? Geez, I thought I was bad. At least I give reasons for why I don't do things when people ask me - "I'm full" or "I don't want sweets, I'm sticking to a diet"...y'know, that's normal stuff, it's not like I'm going to judge you for watching your weight and for not stuffing your face all day.

In response to the questions - 1) I wouldn't know...he never talks about anything with me. Everything is a dead end answer regardless of how open ended the question may be. 2) I think he's always like that with me. 'Cause he's *not* always like that around the ESTP. I don't know what his deal is, but it pisses me off
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Yep ENTPs are good fun lol
    I love ENTPs and ESTPs and even some ENFPs (they just understand!!!). I have ONE friend irl who talks MBTI with me and he is an eNFP (yes, small E). It's crazy how well he just gets things! He understands ISTP like crazy! I love it
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%