• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] I got analyzed by an istp today

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
..while peeing. He said not alot of things but before he left the toilet, he said as a sidenote, one could easily not hear: "That's something one would never do, if one were not on coke"

How can I change his opinion of me, thinking that I am on coke ?

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
What were you doing when he said that? I mean, I get peeing but uh..were you like having body ticks or something? lol

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I didnt say a word the whole evening and seemed dizzy, like a backflash, cause I got no clue about soccer or poker, which was what they talked about.

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have no idea, do you want to change his opinion of you? I mean I guess you do cause you're asking, but if someone is the type of person that thinks you're on coke cause you're quiet...well theres not a whole lot to work with there.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
..while peeing. He said not alot of things but before he left the toilet, he said as a sidenote, one could easily not hear: "That's something one would never do, if one were not on coke"

Well, you could stop going to the bathroom in public. Were you standing in a stall to pee? Maybe he means you would use the urinal rather than the stall unless you were on coke (because you're afraid of people seeing signs of it in your urine)? Or maybe he means only someone on coke would use a public restroom?

Hard to say, really. In my case, I wouldn't care if they think that, because I drink 6 cans of coke (the cola) every day... so I do consume coke, just not the drug kind.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have no idea, do you want to change his opinion of you? I mean I guess you do cause you're asking, but if someone is the type of person that thinks you're on coke cause you're quiet...well theres not a whole lot to work with there.

point !

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg"].[/YOUTUBE]

phoenity

How could anyone pee without Coke?

Were you on coke? If you weren't, why do you care?

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

Maybe he was joking?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Maybe he was joking?

I'm pretty sure Entropie is joking, too.

Observe:

I didnt say a word the whole evening and seemed dizzy, like a backflash, cause I got no clue about soccer or poker, which was what they talked about.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont know. I was curious, what made him say that at all. I found it condescending.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBn86cOPvmk"].[/YOUTUBE]

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I wouldn't worry about it. For real, someone who makes that comment under those circumstances needs their head examined. I'd disregard their opinion and probably not talk to them as a consequence.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I wouldn't worry about it. For real, someone who makes that comment under those circumstances needs their head examined. I'd disregard their opinion and probably not talk to them as a consequence.

that was a very ISTP thing to say.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
that was a very ISTP thing to say.

I try ;)

Oh, and an edit to my original comment - if you *were* on coke or any other mood/state of mind altering drug, then dude has a point. Otherwise, I stand by my original statement :D

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp

Next time don't piss on his shoe.