User Tag List

First 891011 Last

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Coeur View Post
    Aww! That rivals us NFs!
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust queen View Post
    Coeur, i'm an ISTP girl with an INFP boy, and it sounds to me like you've got one that loves you. an ISTP doesn't say "i love you" to just anyone - trust me!

and what's there to elaborate? i tell my boyfriend i love him, and i mean it, and he knows it! what he'll never know is how much i truly love him, and how it feels like inside of me to love him. it's almost too much that i feel bashful to elaborate on it. i believe ISTP's experience the most intense love, but they don't necessarily show it.
    For real. I think the same is true to an extent for us ESTPs. I often tend to fall head over heels pretty quickly, too (I'm good at getting to know people by being a quick read), so it'll end up being awkward with me becoming obsessed with someone that barely knows me and them getting totally freaked by my aggressive pursuit of them. It's a strong feeling I can't ignore even if I try. And if it's hopelessly unrequited I might feel like cutting my heart out completely and just not feeling anymore to stop the torment of it so I can just go about my everyday life.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Coeur View Post
    IDK where I am in his mind, though. Am I at that point? He's told me that he loves me a bunch of times and says he'll be there for me, but he hasn't elaborated much more than that...
    Does this signify that you guys are talking again? Or do you just mean that's what he said before?
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Does this signify that you guys are talking again? Or do you just mean that's what he said before?
    We're talking. I don't even think he realized that he did anything hurtful. >_> I kind of said something to him about it today, just about generally not answering me back.
    Everybody needs love.

MBTI
    ESTP

Yeah, totally. I do that, too, actually. I won't respond for a long time and to me it doesn't mean a damn thing, but others feel rejected or ignored. I get the guilt trip sometimes but I try to just not feel negative and make it better by responding more.

It's kind of something I should probably work on. I do really love interacting with other people, but out of sight, out of mind is such a strong reality for me.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Yeah, totally. I do that, too, actually. I won't respond for a long time and to me it doesn't mean a damn thing, but others feel rejected or ignored. I get the guilt trip sometimes but I try to just not feel negative and make it better by responding more.

It's kind of something I should probably work on. I do really love interacting with other people, but out of sight, out of mind is such a strong reality for me.
    hah. estp as spokerperson for istp. how much are they paying you?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    I dont respond either all the time. Somethings I just dont think need a response, other things I dont want to start something when all I can think to say I know will cause it to hit the fan. Some things I just dont understand enough yet to add anything worth while.

MBTI
    ESTP

haha... eh, well if you must know, they're all letting me borrow their girlfriends this weekend.

Naw, but seriously... my extroversion seems to be more or less a recent trait, recent as in the past several years. Because of childhood circumstances (living in rural areas, being an only child for five years) my ability to socialize with peers was underdeveloped for a long time. So I have to say that I associate ALOT with what poki said in his last post. I've been able to break past alot of that and come up with something to say in those awkward and/or quiet situations after some frustration with this issue, though.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I dont respond either all the time. Somethings I just dont think need a response, other things I dont want to start something when all I can think to say I know will cause it to hit the fan. Some things I just dont understand enough yet to add anything worth while.
    No need to respond! It's better when i can read istp minds anyway, then I can think what i want to think you think. Ya know? Blue pill.

haha... eh, well if you must know, they're all letting me borrow their girlfriends this weekend.

Naw, but seriously... my extroversion seems to be more or less a recent trait, recent as in the past several years. Because of childhood circumstances (living in rural areas, being an only child for five years) my ability to socialize with peers was underdeveloped for a long time. So I have to say that I associate ALOT with what poki said in his last post. I've been able to break past alot of that and come up with something to say in those awkward and/or quiet situations after some frustration with this issue, though.
    rural area? really.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    STP

I grew up in the city with borthers and sisters so I dont have that excuse to be introverted I need to find one though. They werent home much though so maybe thats it.

MBTI
    ESTP

rural area? really.
    Yeah, through all the early social development years, too. hah.

Just to give you a hint, at one point our next door neighbors were cows.

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I grew up in the city with borthers and sisters so I dont have that excuse to be introverted I need to find one though. They werent home much though so maybe thats it.
    Naw, you don't need an excuse if that's naturally how you are. I'm just saying I don't think I was ever intended to truly be an introvert. When I became extroverted it was very natural and unintentional. I just suddenly started speaking my immediate thoughts out of nowhere and felt as if I had always been that way, only tucked away inside my shell before.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

=stellar renegade;831275]Yeah, through all the early social development years, too. hah.

Just to give you a hint, at one point our next door neighbors were cows.
    haha. well, so much for iNtuition. i had you pegged for a city boy. Did you ever have chickens? If so, you might enjoy reading my blog. http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rentheses.html I talk about, um, having chickens and stuff.

You are making me rethink that whole forced introvert thing. I've been wondering if my infp son is really an enfp in disguise. He used to talk more than anyone--talk my ear off--and then around age 8 or so he quit talking so much and started spending a lot of time alone in imaginative 'play' in his room. He gets tired playing with the neighborhood kids (mostly T boys), but when he gets around other enfp kids he's extremely animated and silly and never tires of being with them, wants to live with them, etc. We are all introverts and i hate to think I am forcing some sort of introversion on him.........Interesting concept that: Lone extravert in a family of introverts.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com