12 Last

Thread: Any gay ESTP

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Default Any gay ESTP

Ok I've read this thread (http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...boy-girls.html) where the ESTP type is majority recognised as the most bad boy type with women. So, it because ESTPs have that (rather deserved, I guess) reputation that I've think it would be fun to meet a gay ESTP, but I have never meet one.
    So do you know any gay ESTP?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post

Ok I've read this thread (http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...boy-girls.html) where the ESTP type is majority recognised as the most bad boy type with women. So, it because ESTPs have that (rather deserved, I guess) reputation that I've think it would be fun to meet a gay ESTP, but I have never meet one.
    So do you know any gay ESTP?
    Yeah, I know quite a few. Do you want an introduction?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

No thank you. (but maybe someone would like)
    But I'm curious. How does he live with his homosexuality? Has he some important differences with others ESTP? With homosexuals from others types?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

No thank you. (but maybe someone would like)
    But I'm curious. How does he live with his homosexuality? Has he some important differences with others ESTP? With homosexuals from others types?

I thought you meant that you were interested in meeting one...

I know quite a few gay ESTPs and there seems to be no difference in their mannerisms from hetero ESTPs. Except for one who is a drag queen. But same macho-ness, fearlessness and bravado as any other ESTP.

Enneagram
    8w79

Hellooo! Okay, I'm not an ESTP, (borderline ESTP/ISTP) however you're looking at a gay man. What's it like to be an STP and gay? I don't reveal myself through telling people. I let them find out instead. "Actions speak louder than words" is probably a good cliche to use. I find it to be much easier. If they ask, I say "yes and, your point?" they act as if I were offended by their question. Naww, not really, I just find it funny that they ask to make sure. I wouldn't call myself a "bad-boy" though, I just don't care what anyone thinks about me. I am who I am. I could go on about it.

Also if you want to think of a gay xSTP, watch Queer as Folk, think of Brian Kinney. I am typing him as an xSTP right off the bat.

TANGENT: I ALMOST got into a relationship with this one guy, but it didn't even start. He is a complete douche. I have to deal with him at work, well not really. I hate to say this, but I think I changed him to be that way. He kinda came back at one of my co-workers with a snarky remark. We're in the same department so I'm bound to see him. I want to punch the guy sometimes.

There's also this girl who I'm interested in. She's an INxP. I don't know, there's something that clicks. We don't see each other often, however.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I thought you meant that you were interested in meeting one...

I know quite a few gay ESTPs and there seems to be no difference in their mannerisms from hetero ESTPs. Except for one who is a drag queen. But same macho-ness, fearlessness and bravado as any other ESTP.
    I thought you meant a romantic meetings, but yes, it would be very nice to introduce them.

Actually the diffrerences between gay ESTP and others gays are the same between ESTP inb general and the others men. But the fun it that gays ESTP are probably seen as men who always want to take a woman in their bed, like others ESTPs, but actually, they don't. The ESTPs that I know are very entreuprenant with girls, do the gay ESTPs acost men very much?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

The ESTPs that I know are very entreuprenant with girls, do the gay ESTPs acost men very much?
    Well, yes - but gay men, obviously. The gyms and fitness centers in Chelsea (Manhattan) are a haven for these men, and locker room trysts are the norm. I think life is a bit easier for gay (ESTP) men who are not interested in relationships but still want to express their virility.

I was just at the beach with a gay ESTP man and he was hitting on women left and right, even though he wasn't actually interested. The testosterone and the ego make it impossible for him to not be a walking sex machine, like pretty much every other ESTP that I know.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I was just at the beach with a gay ESTP man and he was hitting on women left and right, even though he wasn't actually interested. The testosterone and the ego make it impossible for him to not be a walking sex machine, like pretty much every other ESTP that I know.
    haha :yim_rolling_on_the_ so true, so true

All the girls croon over me, too, even the ones who are already taken!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I know that xSTPs hit on girl very much because they're attractives and it's just logic and natural to do it... but acting like that even as gay? That's so fun!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

I am a gay female ISTP and I hit on gay or straight women ALL the time whether I have any intention of taking it further or not.... Not really sure why as such, just because I want to- it's a fun game!