• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Salamander SPs!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's when I said, "I can look at boobs and still figure out that 1 + 1 = 2!" :laugh:

Our other coworker just rolled his eyes and said, "Stupid!"

The man of common intelligence ALWAYS fears a GENIUS. Plow forward, good Sir. Just as great artists are not fully appreciated in their lifetime, neither are great thinkers...or...ummm...super-boob fanatics! :happy:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
haha. Naw, he didn't mean it that way, he loves dumb humor just as much as we do, but that doesn't stop him from pointing out how silly it is. Believe me, he's told his share of inane and ridiculous jokes, so much that he doubles us over in laughter. :rofl1:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Meseri was telling me at work that the word "boob" used to mean a dumb person, and that's why you'd hear things like, "you boob" and "the boob tube" as another name for "the idiot box".

What do you mean "used to mean?" It still does, you boob!

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Things are relative to me, guaranteed.

I'd rather be called agnostic than dogmatic anyday! :newwink:

Go Team-SP! :rock:

Actually, I was just reading through the book again and found out that when he said the Idealists were dogmatic as opposed to the temperament that was agnostic, the latter was referring to Rationals. It doesn't say it there but it says it under the Rational description. I just assumed Artisan because Artisans and Idealists are supposed to be complete opposites, and because it does seem like we're pretty agnostic. I think it's still true, although for the most part we avoid abstractions. But if we do approach them we'd probably default to our Rational secondary suit anyway. :newwink:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, I was just reading through the book again and found out that when he said the Idealists were dogmatic as opposed to the temperament that was agnostic, the latter was referring to Rationals. It doesn't say it there but it says it under the Rational description. I just assumed Artisan because Artisans and Idealists are supposed to be complete opposites, and because it does seem like we're pretty agnostic. I think it's still true, although for the most part we avoid abstractions. But if we do approach them we'd probably default to our Rational secondary suit anyway. :newwink:

DUDE! We (Artisans) RULE! Don't fight it, just rellllaaaaaax....it's all good! :happy:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
haha, I'm pretty analytical for an Artisan. I kinda like it, though, sometimes. At other times I just have to leave it all behind and scream down the aisle of my WalMart workplace on a lightning-fast rocket cart. hahaha. :rock: :banana: :bananallama: :yim_rolling_on_the_

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha, I'm pretty analytical for an Artisan. I kinda like it, though, sometimes. At other times I just have to leave it all behind and scream down the aisle of my WalMart workplace on a lightning-fast rocket cart. hahaha. :rock: :banana: :bananallama: :yim_rolling_on_the_

When I worked at Discount Tire(in a mall parking lot) I tore across a parking lot on a lightning powered jack to save a distressed women from a flat tire:D

mattness

MBTI Type
ESFP
i only read half this shit because i'm tired but its not that i pretend i'm everybody. i really am everybody. i really really am. everybody. i am them.

i have more thoughts on this but i can't concentrate right now.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
When I worked at Discount Tire(in a mall parking lot) I tore across a parking lot on a lightning powered jack to save a distressed women from a flat tire:D
Good job :happy:

i only read half this shit because i'm tired but its not that i pretend i'm everybody. i really am everybody. i really really am. everybody. i am them.

i have more thoughts on this but i can't concentrate right now.
Yeah, I feel the same way. In the most important sense, we're all the same.

"You don't know where you came from, you don't know where you're going; you think you're you, you don't know who you are. You're not you, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else..."
~mwY

mattness

MBTI Type
ESFP
Good job :happy:

Yeah, I feel the same way. In the most important sense, we're all the same.

"You don't know where you came from, you don't know where you're going; you think you're you, you don't know who you are. You're not you, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else..."
~mwY

props for the mad wisdom bro

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
No prob, guy! It's actually borrowed from my fave band, I just thought I'd give it to you second-hand.

Whoa, I'm a poet and I didn't even realize the fact! :shock: :smoke: