User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: ISTPS

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Why does the first 15 minutes of "Quantum of Solace" seem to apply here...
    Because if you let me, I will drive like that (except for the damaging the car part.), and will never get in an accident. In the winter I spend lots of time in parking lots playing with the stunt driving stuff you see in the movies. (no tire damage that way).
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    In the winter I spend lots of time in parking lots playing with the stunt driving stuff you see in the movies. (no tire damage that way).
    This makes me wish we got snow and ice!
    Or more gravel roads.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Do you break traffic laws, go through red lights and cut people off on the road? cuz i know I do. Also why does everyone on the forum like us?
    I speed, but I've gotten pulled over 4 times...one for going 15 over (that I got out of, thanks to a lawyer friend...), another for 15 over (that I paid - $220 or so! that hurt), another time I got an official warning for going 10 over and the last was for running a stop sign (and he let me off with a verbal warning).

I don't speed quite as much, altho I still go an average 7 over the limit (unless people tell me specifically not to speed in an area or if I see a cop).

I don't run red lights if I can manage it. That's silly dangerous and it's not terribly fun.

And I hate being cutoff, so I try not to do it to others....

I feel like I'm putting other people in danger when it comes to the road, so I *try*...I'd feel pretty bad if I survived a wreck and got anyone injured or killed. (Also why I don't condone drunk driving...it's pretty easy to call or get a cab...or wait and sober up.)
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5/6

I won't date guys that drive like pussys. I drive like a demon. I'm courteous, though, I won't cut people off, I'll speed up if some jerk is riding my ass because I get what they're thinking.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    I speed, but I've gotten pulled over 4 times...one for going 15 over (that I got out of, thanks to a lawyer friend...), another for 15 over (that I paid - $220 or so! that hurt), another time I got an official warning for going 10 over and the last was for running a stop sign (and he let me off with a verbal warning).

I don't speed quite as much, altho I still go an average 7 over the limit (unless people tell me specifically not to speed in an area or if I see a cop).

I don't run red lights if I can manage it. That's silly dangerous and it's not terribly fun.

And I hate being cutoff, so I try not to do it to others....

I feel like I'm putting other people in danger when it comes to the road, so I *try*...I'd feel pretty bad if I survived a wreck and got anyone injured or killed. (Also why I don't condone drunk driving...it's pretty easy to call or get a cab...or wait and sober up.)
    I've never gotten one ticket for the amount of chaos I create on the road i'm very aware of cops (knock on wood)

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I've never gotten one ticket for the amount of chaos I create on the road i'm very aware of cops (knock on wood)
    Lucky! I kinda zone out when I drive, so I don't notice cops til it's too late. I really just need to get a radar for my car! I've wanted one for the longest time, but I just can't make myself get one... I'd have to get the fancy kind and they're so expensive... Oh, and the cigarette lighter in my car doesn't work, so I probably couldn't use any decent radar. I need to get my car fixed up in so many small ways.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    Lucky! I kinda zone out when I drive, so I don't notice cops til it's too late. I really just need to get a radar for my car! I've wanted one for the longest time, but I just can't make myself get one... I'd have to get the fancy kind and they're so expensive... Oh, and the cigarette lighter in my car doesn't work, so I probably couldn't use any decent radar. I need to get my car fixed up in so many small ways.
    really but your "S" is so high! use that Se woman! I spot cops like flies, I'm really attentive when I drive, despite being impatient on the road.

I've only ever got tickets when driving on the highway for long periods, because it's so boring and I can zone out to an extent.

When my full attention is on driving I can spot police easily. During the day I look for the obvious, and at night I pay attention to the lights on cars. I can recognize the front or rear lights of a Ford Crown Victoria in an instant.

That doesn't really help me much if they're not driving the typical police cruiser though...

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I was pulled only once and that was for 75 in a 55. Was NOT paying attention to my speed. My mother's car felt slow and my big snorting rumbly truck felt fast.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

i was doing 65 on a 35 and i got charged w/wreck-less driving when they passed that new law here in VA. needless to say, i had to get a lawyer and the whole shebang...pain in my ass.