• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] In the mind of an ISTP

Unique

lol don't go there man, music doesn't = type, its been determined many times on this forum ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
khybergillies.jpg

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't get it....

Greyscale hit it dead on what goes through my mind, and it matches up perfectly with what I do. This is on a daily basis and is why I enjoy driving. Traffic = fun.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
lol don't go there man, music doesn't = type, its been determined many times on this forum ;)

thats true it was kind of a long shot actually...but it's funny to see reactions I thought my ENFP thread was more accurate though.

soccerjunkie1996

MBTI Type
IxTP
Greyscale hit it dead on what goes through my mind, and it matches up perfectly with what I do. This is on a daily basis and is why I enjoy driving. Traffic = fun.

Agreed 100%, if it weren't for speed limits and wreckless driving laws though, it'd be a lot more fun :D.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In the mind of an ISTP cat:
Sniper.jpg

sculpting

haha greyscale, that is exactly right. I think I may have been in that car once or twice. The best was going 120 in a honda minivan in the middle of missouri trying to race a woman in a mustang. And then he blamed me becase the engine seals were blown....:)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In the mind of an angered ISTP:
[YOUTUBE=Lele_kKlow8]Marv's Theme[/YOUTUBE]