• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I'm Bored, so Lefty/Righty Quiz for all TPs

Southpaw, Righty, Amby?

• Total voters
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
K, I saw it had been asked of INTPs before so I'll ask for any TP combo people through a poll. It seems the left-brain right-brain thing has a bit to do with creative or theory qualities, although I think that's up for questioning. Still, should be fun to see, for the hell of it. L, R, A? (i hope I get this poll thing right. still new at this...)

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i am right handed. i lost some control in my left hand years ago, but i was very dominantly right handed before that.

but i play guitar left handed - fingering with the right hand, strumming with the left.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can use both, each one has its better qualities. My left hand can drive pretty good and my right hand knows how to shift.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My left hand is good at getting me into trouble, my right hand is good at getting me out of trouble.

It's a symbiotic relationship.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Left handed, but I use both my hands for different tasks. I learned to play guitar right handed because its easier to jam with people and you don't have to just sit there with your own guitar alone. You can try other people's guitars too!:)

So now I'm not too bad playing right handed, as it now feels about the same playing left handed. I feel like a fool for letting a social thing get in the way of learning to play an instrument, because it isn't who you can play with, it's what you get out of it yourself.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Both. I write right handed but for some reason I throw frisbee left handed. When playing baseball I hit both left and right. Playing guitar feels "right" either way. Although, my bow hand with violin is definitely a right hand thing. I'm a cook at one of my jobs and I use my left hand just as much as my right hand (except with knife skills...I'm not that brave!)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Left-handed.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Right handed. I peel oranges left handed, though. And from a brief obsession about wanting to be ambidextrous in childhood, I can catch a ball equally well with either hand.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Im pretty ambidextrious with the Wii remote and nunchuck. I can play games with either remote in either hand. Sometimes I may switch just to see if I do better one way or the other.

fway

Enneagram
8w79
Lefty here. At least when it comes to writing. Other things that require my hands I can switch between left and right.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm right-handed, but I was born a lefty. I didn't protest much when I was learning to write, but I do some stuff as a lefty. I cut food with my left hand when I eat (altho when cooking, it's a right hand action). When I took an archery class, I was left-eyed/handed. Soccer is kinda both. Basketball is left or both.

I'd like to be ambidextrous, but as a programmer, I don't do a whole lot of writing on paper... Oh well.