• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP/ISTP

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
On average, how do they do in any kind relationships with eachother? I'd notice that characters from tv that I like seem to have similar personality types to me, so I wonder if it's just me. haha

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm sorry, y'all. I'm new at this and can't delete this post from this area... happy new year? heh heh...

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Same type relationships definitely have an appeal, however I think most people find that they're almost too similar; there really isn't room to grow if you both have the same weaknesses.

But every combo can work, it really depends on the people, however statistically it's just not as common.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hey, thanks. I can agree with that. Getting into the mbti business, meeting people may become like a sort of Russian Roulette. hit, miss or slip between cracks.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Others ISTPs rock my world

Ah, you know other ISTPs? awesome. just so I can see what they're like, I wanna get to know as many as I can on this site. I've been too busy being a loner in real life to get so close to people so I've missed out.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
yeah, other ISTPs are great. i have several close ISTP friends.

sculpting

my exhusband ISTP had a girl he worked with who was an ISTP. She was his best friend. They played football at lunch, would wrestle, liked sports together and she drove a truck and would park up on the sidewalk if there wasnt a parking space. He talked about her all the time. She was tougher than him.

They could have been soulmates-or soul siblings rather.

For some reason I never worried. She was dating this man who made movies, had long hair, and would cry about stuff all the time. She would always complain he was too emo but that she guessed she loved him anyways.

Like I said Soul siblings maybe?