• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTPs and ESTPs

sculpting

Wow! What line of work are you in?!?!?! I'm kinda jealous that you work with so many ESTPS. One ENTP is more than enough for me tho :p

The ESTP is quite crude! My ESTP says "I'd pee in her butt" when he sees a hot girl....all....the...time... It's pretty funny 'cause it's so gross! (Basically the girl is so friggin' hot that he'd stoop to peeing in her butt if she asked him to. Uh, altho he just says it for shock/funny value. Not 'cause he'd actually do that...I don't think! :D )

Scientific marketing and sales. All of them have science degrees of some sort but the ESTPs all gravitate to sales/sales management and the ENTPs either stay with the science or move to technical marketing or bis dev where they are superb.

That is hysterical-the peeing in her butt thing. Yes they say crap like this all the time... :cheese: They also try and teach me to pole dance. They can be awesome fun to party with.

Pillows

MBTI Type
ESTP
ENTP/ESTP dynamic is insane. The beauty is that we are both aggressively alpha types who are not competing at the same thing, so it generally stays a harmonious relationship.

ESTPs are more forceful physically while we are more forceful mentally, in my experience.

Yes, we can meet in the middle and go head to head about a new product idea or have an awesome tennis match, but then we go back to our respective worlds and just exist next to each other, egging the other one on from the sidelines. It's kind of cool actually. It's an easy friendship.

Wow this is so true! I just started dating an ENTP and HOLY CHEMISTRY. The competition is just about too hot to handle. We both play to win, but find respect when one of us bests the other. Sharing the crude/dark sense of humor traits makes for some pretty entertaining conversation. On a lot of levels I feel like we're the same being, except for when he lapses into N-type theory talk, which instigates a well placed "ur mom" joke from my end to bring him back to my playing field.

Hmm but will it last? I anticipate it will until we get bored, cheat, and call it a day. I kid, I kid.

ENTPs get my vote :smile:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I must admit ESTP women are delightful for a distracting and very competitive fling.

It's tough to pin down any serious common interests to build a long term relationship on, but hey--this is EP territory; long term is overrated anyway.

Me: "Sports seem like the default interest, like what people get into when they don't have anything better to think about."
ESTP chick at work: "Well what else is there to be interested in?"

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
My best friend is an ENTP and he can run circles around me in argumentation. He can keep all the points of the debate in his head and refer to them at will. I lose track of everything because I'm so easily distracted and to me all that shit is intangible. He would tend to think I was trying to distract from the subject when really I just couldn't keep my mind on it for the life of me when there's food to eat or some video to look at.

I have a different sense of humor, it's more senseless and retarded (though he loves some of that kinda stuff, too - we both love Flight of the Conchords, for instance). He says he hates how dumbed down humor has become today. He has more principles than I do. He's into quirky things and wants to live in the wilderness for a year for the accomplishment. I told him I would get too bored because there wouldn't be enough people there, although I love nature and would probably do that for a couple weeks at a time or so.

He hates how dumbed down language has become and has a personal vendetta against ebonics. I was the devil's advocate and just told him that language evolves and thought that slang was just a different way of talking. He had me admit, though, that language was richer as a whole in the 19th century. He's way more serious than I am, although he loves to find reasons to laugh. But we laugh at different things. His attitude is more like the Idealist's enthusiasm whereas mine is excitement.

He only loves music that's done well or requires alot of talent or skill. I just like music that has aesthetic appeal to me, skill or no.

When we went running I just kept going and going and could've kept going forever pretty much, when he ran out of breath and wanted to turn around and go back home. I was kinda amazed because he used to run constantly and had a great deal of perseverance, whereas I thought I was out of shape. For him that kind of thing has always been highly intentional; for me it's thoughtless and easy.

He would always lose things, constantly, and I would find them for him, even if I had absolutely no idea where they were to begin with. Sometimes they were in plain sight, too. :doh:

Once when my family had left while I was gone for awhile I came home and asked him when they left, and he said, "Between 1 and 5." I had a weird look on my face and asked him if he had any better idea than that. He told me no, he hadn't been keeping track of it. I asked a couple more times before he got a little annoyed and told me he didn't notice exactly when because he was so wrapped up in whatever he was doing.

That's impossible for me. My whole life, no matter what I've been wrapped up in, I automatically know where everybody is in the house or whether they've left and about what time, even if I'm not keeping track of time, because of the difference in sunlight.

His conversations revolved more around quirky things, my conversations revolved more around hilarious events at work. Most everything he said went right over my head.

When we would play WoW he was all about achievements and progress I was all about targeting the next mob or player and downing them as fast as possible. He always had the best ideas about how to do it, I would just click the first button that made sense to me. I just loved the thrill of the fight. For him it was a matter of doing the best he could in order to be able to respect himself.

He was way more awkward in public. I was very natural. If I didn't know what to do or say I'd just go with the flow or make something up. Sometimes he'd pause when meeting someone new and just kinda say, "Hey," while sizing them up a bit. I couldn't stand to do that. For me, conversation and talking to people is an art. His self-image is wrapped up in his personal sense of competence and mine is in making a great impression.

We did a benefit fashion show and he didn't really want to walk but with persuasion kept debating it and eventually did. I was chomping at the bit to get up there. haha, my ESFP brother even did something like a handspring when he got up. I lived it up, using every bodily move in an attempt to work the crowd. He was kinda awkward but at the end did a very nice sunglass pull that I enjoyed immensely and complimented him on.

He would research things and was way more patient with topics than I would be. I'd just want the basic application right off the bat while he'd still be discussing the theory of it, completely frustrating my mind trying to even remotely grasp it. He'd sometimes get frustrated at me for not understanding what he said the first time, I think because he considered me intelligent and thought I just wasn't listening (although I did often had a hard time with that, and now I know why - because I'm an Initiator :D). I let him know after he took the quiz, though, that I finally understood why most of what he said was too much for me to comprehend.

Actually, he was the one who would get more stuck on his conclusions, but they were always his conclusions. I was more able to see all kinds of differing points of view. I totally agree with a description I read of myself in a bookstore that said that we're able to talk ourselves in and out of anything. When I read that I had to try to control my laughter just a bit because I started cracking up into pieces over how true that is. He thought my ability to do that was a sign of insincerity; oftentimes I'd try to explain why I did something by guessing because I really didn't know, and when I contradicted myself or came up with too many reasons he'd call me on it.

Well, I knew why I did things in a very external sense, to get some kind of tangible result, but he would try to pull out some kind of relationship-related motivation, while I would be saying, "It's just because I was tired!" or "I had something else to do!" He was always worried I was secretly trying to shun him while I always shrugged and said that was just the way events worked out.

One more thing: when we were being interviewed for a documentary about a message board that we both go to, he couldn't remember an old username of his because it had been so many years since he'd used it and it had too many numbers. I immediately rattled it off like it was nothing - "person#610094563!" hahaha. One of my friends said, "Oh, Justin," as if that was typical of me. ;) :yim_rolling_on_the_

Oh, and more: I tend to adventure off into the wild blue yonder for no reason at all. He loves adventure too, but he seems to really take in the novelty of his experiences to a great degree. I'm happy as long as I'm sensually pleased (I would be gawking at a beautiful day while he would be completely unimpressed, to my shock and disappointment).

I have a huge abandonment problem, as in I'm the one always abandoning people. This is a problem for him as people dropping contact with him seems to be a huge theme in his life. My problem is people being too attached to me. ;) :rofl1:

He seems to do much much better at learning the principles behind things and thus does better at jobs because of it. I have to be trained for awhile until I get it, and taught just what to do and where, and I still have problems because I'm highly inconsistent by nature. But when I was a manager and he was one of my employees I would be amazed by the fact that he didn't notice all the clothes laying everywhere like a tornado had just whipped through. He'd say, "It looks fine to me," and I'd just be standing there totally aghast, scratching my head thinking, "Uh, really? Does he really see that as fine? He must not be near as observant as I thought." :thinking: :blink:

He'd also consult me when it came to trying to give the right answers on online applications. "What do they want me to answer?" and I'd immediately give him the answer. He also seemed to hate starting all over again with a passion. I convinced him to try logging into his account again, only for him to find that once again his application had been reset. I didn't totally understand the reason why he was that completely frustrated - I told him he could just enter all the info again and it'd be quicker this time, only for him to say that he couldn't remember most of it.

I easily exceeded him in wpm, as fast as he is. He said that he only types fast when he's totally involved in what he's discussing.

Just a few of the differences between us. We both have a huge thirst for adventure and love new experiences. We both love to debate, but I do so in a friendly way (can't ever lose that charm with people! ;)) but he did so on principle. If anybody said anything wrong, he'd have to correct them, whereas I could just let even big things slide. In fact, I'd usually let the bigger issues slide because I didn't want to create a whole lot of havoc - I'm a smooth operator, dammit! :rofl1:

I was kinda amazed that he didn't seem to be quite as interested in visual pleasure as I was. It came to be somewhat of a shock when he would look at pictures of naked girls, while I had extensive selections of them saved to my hard drive (I'm a connoisseur, though, I don't settle for the cheap, sleazy stuff... :D :devil:)

His sense of taste was way different than mine. He'd make the strangest combinations of foods while though I'm in love with variety and make various combinations, it's all within a certain conventional range. I turned up my nose at some things he made, only for him to get extremely upset by that and me, completely puzzled. I would've thought, "More for me!" :rofl1: He seemed to either endure his food (sometimes the faces he made while eating almost made it seem like he was struggling) or had no expression. I was completely involved in the entire sensuality of it. I eat food for its tastiness, he for the interestingness of it.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
More on ENTP/ESTP comparisons:

The Inventor often appears like an Artisan Promoter, always interested in having an "interesting" time. Only the difference is the Inventor is "looking" for new experiences, new ideas, or some way to promote his ideas, so those who don't help in this endeavor are quickly cast off. That is, the Inventor is an "extrovert" with an interest (outer-directed might be a better term), and that specific interest often being so narrow that the term "extrovert" is misleading. Although in casual acquaintance they appear to be "extroverted."

From here.

"It can't be done" is a challenge to an ENTP and elicits a reaction of "I can do it." They are not, however, the movers of mountains as are the INTJ's. Rather, the faith of the ENTP's is in their ability to improvise something, and they display an unusual talent for rising to the expediency of a situation. Superficially, ENTP's resemble ESTP's in their derringdo. But the focus of the ENTP is on the competency and the sense of power this gives, rather than on the feeling of freedom of action experienced by the ESTP.

From here.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
He hates how dumbed down language has become and has a personal vendetta against ebonics. I was the devil's advocate and just told him that language evolves and thought that slang was just a different way of talking. He had me admit, though, that language was richer as a whole in the 19th century. He's way more serious than I am, although he loves to find reasons to laugh. But we laugh at different things. His attitude is more like the Idealist's enthusiasm whereas mine is excitement.

The ENTP I know LOVES to use big words. He also loves showing off that he knows how to use them and what they mean when people around him are confused about what he's just said. I'm with you, Stellar, it's just another way of saying it, everything changes, and it gets the point across. You may not like it, but that's too bad, lol.

He was way more awkward in public. I was very natural. If I didn't know what to do or say I'd just go with the flow or make something up. Sometimes he'd pause when meeting someone new and just kinda say, "Hey," while sizing them up a bit. I couldn't stand to do that. For me, conversation and talking to people is an art. His self-image is wrapped up in his personal sense of competence and mine is in making a great impression.

Talk about awkward in public! You have to get to know the ENTP before anything he does seems normal. He likes making people feel uncomfortable too. He'll tell people REALLY LOUDLY not to cut in line even tho he doesn't care, even if the people are politely just walking by... It's really obnoxious :(

He would research things and was way more patient with topics than I would be. I'd just want the basic application right off the bat while he'd still be discussing the theory of it, completely frustrating my mind trying to even remotely grasp it. He'd sometimes get frustrated at me for not understanding what he said the first time, I think because he considered me intelligent and thought I just wasn't listening (although I did often had a hard time with that, and now I know why - because I'm an Initiator :D). I let him know after he took the quiz, though, that I finally understood why most of what he said was too much for me to comprehend.

When it came time to get a new roof he thought about EVERY SINGLE OPTION forever! He asked for everyone's opinion, what color, what style, where from, blah, blah, blah. I was like "uh, cheap that works." When he goes shopping, he doesn't shop, he looks at the options then goes to the next store and does the same thing again. It takes him at least two visits to the hardware store in addition to online research to buy something trivial.

Actually, he was the one who would get more stuck on his conclusions, but they were always his conclusions. I was more able to see all kinds of differing points of view. I totally agree with a description I read of myself in a bookstore that said that we're able to talk ourselves in and out of anything. When I read that I had to try to control my laughter just a bit because I started cracking up into pieces over how true that is. He thought my ability to do that was a sign of insincerity; oftentimes I'd try to explain why I did something by guessing because I really didn't know, and when I contradicted myself or came up with too many reasons he'd call me on it.

I do the same thing! That's why I can never make up my mind on anything! lol, it's a constant stream of "these are the pros of this, these are the pros of that....uh....they're both good...now what?!"

Well, I knew why I did things in a very external sense, to get some kind of tangible result, but he would try to pull out some kind of relationship-related motivation, while I would be saying, "It's just because I was tired!" or "I had something else to do!" He was always worried I was secretly trying to shun him while I always shrugged and said that was just the way events worked out.

You can't ever just DO something. There's ALWAYS an ulterior motive in his mind. That actually frustrates me a bit 'cause he makes me feel like I'm up to something all of the time. Gawd, can't I just be?!

On the ENTP note, I'm really frustrated right now with this one I'm referring to. I think I've been spending too much time around him lately. He's in bully mode, 1-up mode, more-efficient/effective-my-way mode... It's always something and it's stressing me out. Sometimes it seems like nothing I have to do or say matters unless it directly involves someone or something he cares about or has some master plan for. And boy does he have master plans!! *That* is entirely annoying. Everything has to lead up to some grand end result. It's exhausting to just plan lunch with him. He also thinks he knows what I want or need better than I do. And when I call him out on it, all he says is crap like "I thought you wouldn't care/had plans/whatever" and then he tries to give me a stupid hug to make it all better. I hate that. :( /rant.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
The ENTP I know LOVES to use big words. He also loves showing off that he knows how to use them and what they mean when people around him are confused about what he's just said. I'm with you, Stellar, it's just another way of saying it, everything changes, and it gets the point across. You may not like it, but that's too bad, lol.

I'm guessing that's a phase ENTPs go through. I used to be like that; now, I'll only use a big word when I can't describe the concept in plainer language.

Re: the ebonics comment - next time, Stellar, he says something to that effect, ask him if he ever thought of it as a different dialect of American English. Then point out that there are distinct and consistent grammatical rules within African-American Vernacular English. Hopefully, that'll get the ball rolling.

Talk about awkward in public! You have to get to know the ENTP before anything he does seems normal. He likes making people feel uncomfortable too. He'll tell people REALLY LOUDLY not to cut in line even tho he doesn't care, even if the people are politely just walking by... It's really obnoxious :(

Sounds like he needs to grow up a bit. Acting impish is much more fun when everyone's in on it! :D

When it came time to get a new roof he thought about EVERY SINGLE OPTION forever! He asked for everyone's opinion, what color, what style, where from, blah, blah, blah. I was like "uh, cheap that works." When he goes shopping, he doesn't shop, he looks at the options then goes to the next store and does the same thing again. It takes him at least two visits to the hardware store in addition to online research to buy something trivial.

You don't want to get duped when you make a big purchase like that, right?

You can't ever just DO something. There's ALWAYS an ulterior motive in his mind. That actually frustrates me a bit 'cause he makes me feel like I'm up to something all of the time. Gawd, can't I just be?!

Next time, just answer "because I felt like it". He should understand that answer.

On the ENTP note, I'm really frustrated right now with this one I'm referring to. I think I've been spending too much time around him lately. He's in bully mode, 1-up mode, more-efficient/effective-my-way mode... It's always something and it's stressing me out. Sometimes it seems like nothing I have to do or say matters unless it directly involves someone or something he cares about or has some master plan for. And boy does he have master plans!! *That* is entirely annoying. Everything has to lead up to some grand end result. It's exhausting to just plan lunch with him. He also thinks he knows what I want or need better than I do. And when I call him out on it, all he says is crap like "I thought you wouldn't care/had plans/whatever" and then he tries to give me a stupid hug to make it all better. I hate that. :( /rant.

Are you sure he's an ENTP? Sounds somewhat ENTJish there.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Sounds like he needs to grow up a bit. Acting impish is much more fun when everyone's in on it! :D

Yeah, it really only bothers me when it's strangers. I mean, what did they do to you?!

You don't want to get duped when you make a big purchase like that, right?

True, but it was such a big deal. And he pretty much knew what he wanted from the beginning 'cause of the tax credit on a white roof.

Next time, just answer "because I felt like it". He should understand that answer.

I'm at the point where I want to answer everything like that. I guess I'll hafta start doing it! :D

Are you sure he's an ENTP? Sounds somewhat ENTJish there.

He's tested as ENTP and it pretty much sounds like him when I read the description. I think we're bringing out the worst in each other right now. We have a regular lunch group - him, me and another girl who I *think* is an ISTJ. Right now she and I are at our wits end with him, so we tend to gang up on him when we go do stuff. Of course that results in him being snappier and on the defense, so it's a bit of a vicious cycle. He knows that he pushes people to see how far he can go. A mutual friend (that the ENTP has known for many years) said you have to get to that blowing up point with the ENTP before he gets the picture that he's rubbing you the wrong way. I don't want to get to that point and neither does the other girl. We like him, but sometimes it's just too much. :(

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
My best friend is an ENTP.
We get along very well, but she is quite annoying sometimes.

She sucks at argumentation - oh, she very well employs "around-the-bush" tactics. Evidently, you could call it debate prowess as she manages to overwhelm everybody else in a an argument, but not with sound points and even when she is blatantly wrong.
Come on, I can appreciate wittiness, conversational cunningness, but not bullying your opponent and trying to get into irrelevant aspects, only to derail the other person.

So yeah, talk about grasping the arguments and using them wisely. Maybe not. More likely besides the point.

This totally gets on my nerves - as well as the inordinate amount of self confidence which makes her fiercely believe in everything she says - even if proven wrong.

What kind of baffles me is how head-in-the-clouds she can be.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have a friend/former coworker who is an ESTP of stereotypical proportions nearly :doh: He works in sales and is a very good salesman (as opposed to me- who was a sometimes good saleswoman, but got distracted way too easily and was more interested in the person's home than selling them something in the end- though I often got free books!) in fact, hearing him tell you good morning made you think in the back of the head "oh no! is he going to SELL me the morning?!"

His idea of a nice distraction was drinking a 40 and checking out the hot chicks walking by (and hitting on them!) I was more easily found drinking the 40 and reading a book or critiquing people walking by :blush:

The ESTP found the idea of hitting the dance floor to be fabulous, while I usually tried my best to avoid it

he gave the best motivating speeches, everyone would leave the room feeling like "I'm going to sell lots of stuff!" my past attempts at motivating people have tended to send them to the library- or bar :doh:

I get described as a nerd constantly, by accidentally saying really nerdy things in regular conversation without it even occurring to me that it doesn't really fit the conversation or the audience, while he's just called a dork for hitting on anything with tits and dancing in a horrible but enthusiastic way

Both of us are generally upbeat, generous, dreadfully obscene (we'd get in obscene joke or limerick contests on a regular basis) and high energy- I am just a lot more detached from reality than he is :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with Tiny Army, we EPs have trouble keeping our clothes on. ESFPs are the worst, they take off EVERYTHING =P

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTP: More artsy and playful. :D

ENTP: More techie. Playful too but with a smart-ass streak. :yes:

ESTP + ENTP: Both have short attention spans, both have schemes running through heads, both stare thoughts of wasted potential due to super-high-speed brain activity.
Definitely.

ESTP: Seem to be more athletically obsessed, muscular mass, speed, hand/eye coordination.

ENTP: Many I've chatted with are great about nutrition, but not interested in food. Many I've chatted with exercise regularly, but it seems to be thrown into the mix, as opposed to an ESTP lifestyle fitness routine.
Meh, I don't know. I know everything about nutrition (that also goes with my mother being a nutritionist), but I actually do care about food, if:
1. It will make me sick (I'm incredibly picky, and have a sensitive stomach)
2. It's of very low quality (Goes with 1)
But that could be me, my mom taught me a lot about food and to appreciate culinary arts, even crave it. College food gets old really fast.

ESTP + ENTP: Both mischievous little trouble makers. :devil:

ESTP + ENTP: Both good at arguing, both seem to love arguing actually. :doh:

ESTP: Responds to threads with verbosity.
ENTP: Responds to same such thread with three words and says the same thing. ;)

ESTP + ENTP: Both social, both all over the place.

ESTP + ENTP: Both reckless when bored or when having feelings of despair. Both act out negative feelings.
This is all very true as well.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I think the main difference is that an ENTP would stop and look around the intersection while the ESTP would run the red light and speed down the highway.

The ESTP would be blasting this loudly, while and ENTP would be blasting that loudly.

The ENTP would be driving this, and the ESTP would be driving that.

The ESTP license plate would be named "OMG ESTP," while the ENTP license plate would be named "LOL ENTP"

:)

Lanton88

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
It's simple....

Entps are jokesters/pranksters... eg: half the guys on jackass

Estps are jocks/meatheads... eg: bodybuilders and sport addicts

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Um, I know my xSTP ...special friend's...sister said he'd been working out and trying to get a tan since he was 6.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Um, I know my xSTP ...special friend's...sister said he'd been working out and trying to get a tan since he was 6.

Incidentally this doesn't differ much from my own behavior starting around age 7 or 8 (I just stopped tanning when I realized at an older age it might make me prematurely old and ugly).

In all seriousness, I don't know if SP children are actually more physically inclined as small children and if SFPs are actually inclined more toward performing than, say, ENFPs.

Do you think there's really any basis for that?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My guess is below. Please note that I do not know any CONFIRMED/TESTED ENTPs in real life. I think a coworker of mine is ENTP. I have made several observations about the (wonderful) ENTPs on this forum, which is the basis of my barrage below:

---------------
ESTP vs ENTP:|
---------------
ESTP: More artsy and playful. :D

ENTP: More techie. Playful too but with a smart-ass streak. :yes:

ESTP + ENTP: Both have short attention spans, both have schemes running through heads, both stare thoughts of wasted potential due to super-high-speed brain activity.

ESTP: Seem to be more athletically obsessed, muscular mass, speed, hand/eye coordination.

ENTP: Many I've chatted with are great about nutrition, but not interested in food. Many I've chatted with exercise regularly, but it seems to be thrown into the mix, as opposed to an ESTP lifestyle fitness routine.

ESTP + ENTP: Both mischievous little trouble makers. :devil:

ESTP + ENTP: Both good at arguing, both seem to love arguing actually. :doh:

ESTP: Responds to threads with verbosity.
ENTP: Responds to same such thread with three words and says the same thing. ;)

ESTP + ENTP: Both social, both all over the place.

ESTP + ENTP: Both reckless when bored or when having feelings of despair. Both act out negative feelings.

OK, how'd I do? :cheese:

Nice! :D

The food thing..I approach it technically. It's fuel for the body. Except one cheat day a week, when I pretty much eat whatever I want.

When I've had feelings of despair I break down for as long as required to 'get it the hell out of my container', then I launch a salvo and attempt to topple all struggles and crush them. Realizing time will be more of a factor than I'd like, I suck it up. The only real downer in the whole process is, despite the general despair, is that I tend to sympathize with myself, others when I should be tending to my own responsibilities of health, and sometimes, God forbid, even those who have tried to harm me. :doh:

Are there any similarities in your experience?

:D