User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: ENTPs and ESTPs

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    That, and "it's really hot in here, you should really take your shirt off".
    More like, "Um...do you, by chance, have a shirt lying about, you know, in case you may need to put one ON?!"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    Man, has anyone else noticed how all EPs seem to have a very interesting relationship with their clothing? In that we're not very good at keeping it on?

My friend noticed that the EPs in our social circle just seem to be incapable of keeping their shirts/pants on while indoors on a hot day. Myself included (not wearing pants RIGHT NOW)
    OMG! So fooking guilty right now. I just went outside in my underwear, a cowboy hat, and my imitation Stat Trooper sunglasses to catch some rays and read over a book summary that will get me through a quiz today at 5:30 PM. BUSTED!!! I walk around my house naked or in gym shorts only all the time. It's hot down here, my electric bill is already ridiculous.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I would be naked 24 hours a day if the law allowed it and I am rarely dressed in my own home.

Halla, I would pay to see a picture of you with the cowboy boots.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    Man, has anyone else noticed how all EPs seem to have a very interesting relationship with their clothing? In that we're not very good at keeping it on?

My friend noticed that the EPs in our social circle just seem to be incapable of keeping their shirts/pants on while indoors on a hot day. Myself included (not wearing pants RIGHT NOW)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    OMG! So fooking guilty right now. I just went outside in my underwear, a cowboy hat, and my imitation Stat Trooper sunglasses to catch some rays and read over a book summary that will get me through a quiz today at 5:30 PM. BUSTED!!! I walk around my house naked or in gym shorts only all the time. It's hot down here, my electric bill is already ridiculous.
    Haha. I walk outside in my underwear all the time. Like if I left something in my car or something. My INTP friend hates when I sit around in his house with my shirt off or just wearing a towel if I used his shower. He's like, "Dude! Put some fucking clothes on!"

Otherwise, when I'm at my own house is gym shorts and no shirt. I hate being hot. I especially hate when my twig and berries are hot.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

From what I can tell

They both are loud.

ENTPs are mentally impulsive.

ESTPs are physically impulsive.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

lol!

The quintessential ESTP

[youtube=5ggF8h1cz_U]YouTube - The Naked Cowboy Interview[/youtube]

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    From what I can tell

They both are loud.

ENTPs are mental impulsive.

ESTPs are physically impulsive.
    I work with an ENTP, he will go over theory and I have a huge lack of knowledge about theory, but am able to tie his theories to what I do in real life and explain how I use it in a functional way, I just never realized it was a "Theory".

With my ESTP cousin we are very physcially active people. We will both take of running in a parking lot. For being 28 I can suprisingly keep up with him for short distances(he is 16 and in football). After short distances I loose the rhythm of what my feet are doing and slow down. I do better with constant change like running across boulders. At stores on of us will enevitable push the other into things and then it just goes down hill and he usually ends up on the floor Fun times.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    lol!

The quintessential ESTP

[youtube=5ggF8h1cz_U]YouTube - The Naked Cowboy Interview[/youtube]
    What a trip! This dude makes me seem calm and reserved. I've been living with civilized people too long...time to go back where the wild things are!

Thank you posting that, it is truly entertaining, and even inspiring in a silly/crazy sort of way. That dude is the "self confidence" poster child.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

What a trip! This dude makes me seem calm and reserved. I've been living with civilized people too long...time to go back where the wild things are!

Thank you posting that, it is truly entertaining, and even inspiring in a silly/crazy sort of way. That dude is the "self confidence" poster child.
    haha yeah I like that dude too. And you're welcome.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    An ENTP will try it for the novelty of it. To satiate the mental curiosity and say, okay, that's off my list.
    I'm CONSTANTLY on the lookout for opportunities to experience new things. But it's nothing to do with crossing things off a metaphorical list. I'm not an experience collector, per se. I do it, and knowingly, because I want - REALLY want and NEED - to understand the world and reality, and the more of it I see, the greater the sample of it I have to go on, the better my understanding becomes. The closer it gets to complete.

If I go to Italy it's not just to have my photo taken by the leaning tower of Pisa or the Colosseum and then go home and say I went there. It's because I want to totally absorb myself in Italy, immerse myself in it and try to understand it - everything about it. That's why I prefer to travel alone. I can't immerse myself in Italy if I've got an English nerk tagging along, whittering in my ear all the damned time in English about steak and chips! When I travel alone, I try to morph into a part of where I am. It works, too. It's how I guage my level of understanding, how successfully I can "infiltrate" it Like if I go into an attraction and the attendant gives me an audio guide switched to Italian after a queue of Germans, Americans and Brits have gone in before me. That's a mark for me of how my understanding's coming along: "he thought I was Italian, I've adapted".

This thinking is about as foreign to my ESTP friend as Italian itself!

He wants to enjoy it. I don't just want but need to understand it. The strength of that need can't be overstated!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen