User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Default SP-SJ Romantic Match

Keirsey recommends this one. Do you think he's on to something? Would you dare to try an SP-SJ relationship? How tough or easy would it be in the long term?
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENFP

HEY CIMMY!!!! SOOOOOOOO found yourself a cute SP! Good stuff... I know of an ESTJ and ESTP that work quite well together... although they do argue a little bit about responsibility etc it's mainly surface stuff and at their core they seem to get on very well and have many shared values GO FOR IT!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

You can find romance in any type. Type actually doesn't mean a thing in regards to finding that special someone.

But as far as types go, sure. The SP/SJ would be a perfect balance, IMO, and you would have an equalization of Sensing. It would be a little more difficult to have a relationship between an N and an S because they communicate differently.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    HEY CIMMY!!!! SOOOOOOOO found yourself a cute SP! Good stuff... I know of an ESTJ and ESTP that work quite well together... although they do argue a little bit about responsibility etc it's mainly surface stuff and at their core they seem to get on very well and have many shared values GO FOR IT!!
    Yes. ESTP + ESTJ = easy communication. Sometimes lots and lots of laughter, and other times peaceful silence. These two understand each other, no doubt.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    No no, this is all hypothetical, really. I see the books talking about it, and I know sometimes SPs and SJs have difficulty getting along, so I'm looking for other people's thoughts and experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    You can find romance in any type. Type actually doesn't mean a thing in regards to finding that special someone.
    Well, I agree. That is the caution we'll use here.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Sharing the S is heavenly it makes things so much easier. But I think it's even better if you're both balanced J/P. If you're a strong J then you run the risk of crouching on the Ps open-mindedness. And if you're a strong P then you run the risk of crouching on the Js need for decisiveness. That's not to say that a strong J and a strong P can't work but I think that they'd both have to be bit more willing to compromise or meet in the middle to satisfy each others needs.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

My ISFJ is the best damn thing that ever happened to me, aside from that time that I got to meet Captain Kangaroo.

Man I miss that guy.

SP and SJ is great. Keirsey got the positives and the problems right too.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Sharing the S is heavenly it makes things so much easier.
    Yesss! Sister Giggly speaks the truth on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    But I think it's even better if you're both balanced J/P. If you're a strong J then you run the risk of crouching on the Ps open-mindedness. And if you're a strong P then you run the risk of crouching on the Js need for decisiveness. That's not to say that a strong J and a strong P can't work but I think that they'd both have to be bit more willing to compromise or meet in the middle to satisfy each others needs.
    In the case of ESTP + ESTJ, the P/J difference is much less of an issue than the BENEFIT of having "S" in common. As long as both parties like and repsect each other, then the P/J thing will work out, and is often the fuel of much humor.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I think SPs might sometimes have a problem with "SJs" but one SJ is usually just right!
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations