User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Yeah, I've always fallen for the NF girls. It's pretty obvious that an SJ would work better with me for a long term relationship. The problem is they don't seem to notice me ever. Or if they do, they never say anything.
    Are you pretty quiet in real life? You're definitely noticeable online. If you have the same personality/behavior in person that you do here then I doubt anyone could ever not notice you. You're barrels of fun, Jeffter. On the other hand, an SJ might not take you very seriously and think that you are just flirtatious with lots of women.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Are you pretty quiet in real life? You're definitely noticeable online. If you have the same personality/behavior in person that you do here then I doubt anyone could ever not notice you. You're barrels of fun, Jeffter. On the other hand, an SJ might not take you very seriously and think that you are just flirtatious with lots of women.
    Yes, I'm quiet around people I don't know. I'm not good at going beyond small talk with someone, I kind of depend on someone to open me up instead of the other way around. I'm just guessing, but maybe the NF women just tend to sense something in me where they want to get to know me better, whereas for the SJ women it's not as obvious because I'm shy on the outside until you get to know me better.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Giggly's noticed you, Jeff.

Anyways, like I've said before, I really like the ESFJ type. They're both fun and structured enough for my liking.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTJ

I date an ISFP- and her unspoken emotional needs directly conflict with my lack of awareness to emotional needs. If she texts me and tells me she wants to see me, that does not indicate that she misses me, to me, since there's no emotion or feeling behind a text message. To me, those words mean you want to spend time together, nothing else. If you miss me you'll say you miss me, won't you? I don't get it.

We get along well, now that she understands that my level of emotional awarness isn't something that will 'catch up' to hers, but it can be developed and as I get to know her as a person.

When we first got together I had her take the test, and had her read her results and mines. I immediately saw and recognized the above as an issue that will show its face from time to time. I think she was so in love, it meant nothing to her. Now when it happens, it's the end of the world to her, but to me I see it as something we discussed and it should not be a surprise. But as an ISFP, their experiences are usually dramatic and intense, so I guess I shouldn't expect different from her.