• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Dear ISFP, how do you feel appreciated and loved?

Peace

love to understand more about this group of kind souls.
what can friends and family do to make you feel appreciated, valued and loved?
ps any thing others should definitely NOT do?
ISFP male, I deeply appreciated your insights.
thank U all for helping me to understand U more.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It would take me a long time to list all the ways to make me feel appreciated and loved. It's really not that difficult.

I would say expressing appreciation for something I've created is one of the best ways. That can be anything from an audio editing project that I worked for a month on to simply a one-line post I made on a message board. Those little rep comment things on here, where somebody tells me I made them laugh, that gets me high for a while.

Laughing itself is a good one, or just smiling. I love cheering people up, entertaining them, making them feel good. So anything you do that lets me know I succeeded makes me feel appreciated. Talking about how good a time you have with me.

Physical gestures like a high five or a hug or kiss can be awesome, too. Remembering me in the times that you need somebody. Including me in the fun activities you want to do. Giving me fun surprises. Acknowledging my caring or my efforts to help somebody.

I guess the real short version is just giving me attention. I may be an introvert, but I am not a person who thrives in solitude. I need people, and I need positive feedback or I start to wallow in negative feelings.

wolfy

awsm
Physical affection, cash, compliments and joining in fun spring to mind.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFPs love cats, weed, obscure musicians, drawing, kittens, marijuana, and a good CD collection.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
You're thinking of people.

Pump the brakes!

What's up with this comment? Do the mods allow this type of madness to go on around here?

Last edited by a moderator:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pump the brakes!

What's up with this comment? Do the mods allow this type of madness to go on around here?

I'm going to chalk this one up to the ISTJ in your profile.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah. I can take a joke man....
Ignorance isn't tied to MBTI

Umm I don't know what you're talking about.

I was making a joke about ISTJs always trying to regulate/control their surroundings. "Do mods allow this?" etc...

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Umm I don't know what you're talking about.

I was making a joke about ISTJs always trying to regulate/control their surroundings. "Do mods allow this?" etc...

Okay I get where you are coming from. My bad.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Spending time with me .. esp. in bed. That's everything to me!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
hahah I just saw deep Se explorer.

Puns are the best Se/Ne bonding tool, I swear. (Well, puns and impulsive debauchery, but y'know.)

Or going motorboating.

motorboat.jpg

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just don't make the Ne user drive the boat.