User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default How do ISTPs feel loved/appreciated?

I'd love to hear all your responses.

As an ISTP-- i would feel appreciated and loved if someone consistently kept in communication with me. Just wanted to spend time with me. I dont need gifts or anything like that. Those are always sweet, but usually make me feel guilty for some wierd reason. I am usually a giver, so if someone shows lots of physical affection, makes it known that my giving/affection/attention is wanted and appreciated, that is enough to make me beam from ear to ear If we can laugh a lot together-- that is reaaaally good. ISTP girl, i am, by the way

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by markscol View Post
    As an ISTP-- i would feel appreciated and loved if someone consistently kept in communication with me. Just wanted to spend time with me. I dont need gifts or anything like that. Those are always sweet, but usually make me feel guilty for some wierd reason. I am usually a giver, so if someone shows lots of physical affection, makes it known that my giving/affection/attention is wanted and appreciated, that is enough to make me beam from ear to ear If we can laugh a lot together-- that is reaaaally good.
    2nded.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

When I feel loved is when someone is really genuine with me and doesn't send mixed messages or toy with feelings, I love hearing genuine compliments

We are very aware of the unspoken expectations people have on things but do not agree with them, in relation to the gifts we feel guilty because we are concerned we wouldn't be able to do something as nice in return

I agree that physical affection is very important, just little things too like sitting right next to us instead of across the table etc we say a lot with our bodies rather than our words, someone who responds well to facial expressions is really nice

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hmm, so seeking you out when you're being aloof isn't considered stalking?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    When I feel loved is when someone is really genuine with me and doesn't send mixed messages or toy with feelings, I love hearing genuine compliments

We are very aware of the unspoken expectations people have on things but do not agree with them, in relation to the gifts we feel guilty because we are concerned we wouldn't be able to do something as nice in return

I agree that physical affection is very important, just little things too like sitting right next to us instead of across the table etc we say a lot with our bodies rather than our words, someone who responds well to facial expressions is really nice
    Gotta say that I love ISTPs and I've always wanted to sit next to a girl on a date instead of across from her. ISTP females are so rare in my parts! A lot of ENFP females though. weiiiiiird.

yea love ISTPs SO much. My little brother is an ISTP and he is my world.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

just little things too like sitting right next to us instead of across the table etc
    I've always wanted to sit next to a girl on a date instead of across from her.
    Where ARE you guys? I used to do that to my ISxJ exbf and he'd look at me like I was an alien.

I'm SO glad ISTPs seem to like being physically close (but I guess in subtle ways). Should try that with my ISTP tonight.

Oh and please do keep going: the suggestion box is still WIDE open!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by markscol View Post
    As an ISTP-- i would feel appreciated and loved if someone consistently kept in communication with me. Just wanted to spend time with me. I dont need gifts or anything like that. Those are always sweet, but usually make me feel guilty for some wierd reason. I am usually a giver, so if someone shows lots of physical affection, makes it known that my giving/affection/attention is wanted and appreciated, that is enough to make me beam from ear to ear If we can laugh a lot together-- that is reaaaally good. ISTP girl, i am, by the way
    Oh I'm exactly like that!

If i am ever acting aloof, it is because i am in a way detaching from the situation, almost like a protection mechanism to keep myself out of something before i can fully assess the situation. If i am acting aloof, it could either mean i have no interest in you whatsoever, or i am SO interested in you that I am nervous the feelings aren't reciprocated, so I am waiting to see what you do. Ha, i guess that isn't helpful, but! I notice this is what i do...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

As far as kisses go, do you ISTPs mostly prefer the quick peck? Are mini makeout sessions too much unless in the appropriate context (right before the horizontal mambo)?