User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Thread: Unhealthy ISTP

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Well if you're a spy then you're most def. shaggable.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Well if you're a spy then you're most def. shaggable.
    *sleazy French akseent* Enchante!

My ISTP friend Blue used to steal phone booths. Like WHOLE phone booths. Just for the heck of it. He gave me and our mutual ISFJ friend gray hairs. I can't remember how many times we told him his next adventure was going to involve an orange jumpsuit. He was hardly ever outwardly upset (he'd get frustrated sometimes, but usually it was a last straw moment for him) yet there was so many things bothering him. He didn't verbalize them much though. Hence, the "shenanigans". It was troubling how easy it was for him to steal or break into things (though that came in handy on a few occasions for me... *glances both ways nervously*).
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    lol fine pinky.

in regard to the OP, i think ISTPs generally get overly selfish, self centered, possibly mean, hurtful, become unnecessarily detached from the world and those around them and in a way also take it out on themselves. kind of like punishing themselves for being assholes, yet while continuing to be assholes heh. it's like watching the Hindenburg engulfed in flames and on its way to crashing onto the ground.

Wow.

Yes, Fe operates very subconsciously. It's a boon and a bane.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by phoenity View Post
    Wow.

Yes, Fe operates very subconsciously. It's a boon and a bane.
    did you agree with what i've said?

did you agree with what i've said?
    Certainly - I can't deny it, but I can explain it.

I've been a selfish, self-centered, mean, hurtful, unnecessarily disconnected asshole most of my life.

The thing is, when I'm being that way, I don't see it as that, I'm just doing what I do. I don't recall even once in my life doing something with the intention of hurting someone else.

I just don't realize my ways until after they're already done, when I'm in my head introspecting, trying to understand why a situation happened the way it did.

Then it's always fuck me.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

I've been a selfish, self-centered, mean, hurtful, unnecessarily disconnected asshole most of my life.

The thing is, when I'm being that way, I don't see it as that, I'm just doing what I do. I don't recall even once in my life doing something with the intention of hurting someone else.

I just don't realize my ways until after they're already done, when I'm in my head introspecting, trying to understand why a situation happened the way it did.

I -just- made a post about that! Something along the lines of... I hate it when people misinterpret me and see a comment I say as hurtful, when I never really intended to hurt them... and then they throw back a comment that is intended to hurt me. So frustrating. I never intended to hurt anyone, I swear!
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

in regard to the OP, i think ISTPs generally get overly selfish, self centered, possibly mean, hurtful, become unnecessarily detached from the world and those around them and in a way also take it out on themselves. kind of like punishing themselves for being assholes, yet while continuing to be assholes heh. it's like watching the Hindenburg engulfed in flames and on its way to crashing onto the ground.
    You're good!

That's EXACTLY my problem too
    Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not.

MBTI
    STP

I am generally very aware of what I did right after I do it. Its just simple things where I make a logical honest comment based on what I see or saw that I wonder how it made the other person feel and at that point I see how it could have caused them hurt. Then I go on extra perceptive mode and see how they are responding and see what changed and see how what I said effected them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    I -just- made a post about that! Something along the lines of... I hate it when people misinterpret me and see a comment I say as hurtful, when I never really intended to hurt them... and then they throw back a comment that is intended to hurt me. So frustrating. I never intended to hurt anyone, I swear!
    steph, i don't think the reason why people get the wrong idea here is your motive and intent. the problem here is the lack of awareness and attention it takes to note what you're doing or saying and how that is making the other person feel. they're seeing it as lack of consideration from your part in that regard. however, that doesn't justify others taking it out on you if you were simply unaware of it all. it's a miss-communication. how do you solve this problem? talk about it more openly :p sorry, there's no way of really going around it. you either address it or ignore it. if you address it there is the possibility of resolving the issue for good. if you ignore it, it might appear to be resolved temporarily, but it'll continue to happen over and over again...or either party will cut ties and end up leaving, hurt, annoyed, confused and possibly resentful.

Permabanned

lol good! enjoy it while it lasts. now stop trying to hit on all the "ISTP" boys and leave some for the others, haha!