User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bye

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    142

    Default Bye

    I don't know where to post this, so since I'm an SP I'll put it here I guess.

    I won't be posting here anymore. I have other stuff I'd like to spend my time on and I just stopped logging in here one day. It was nice to meet all of you... well, most of you.

    Bye!

  2. #2
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Goodbye, Salty.

    A lot of people would have just left without posting anything. Thanks for taking the time to tell us what happened. I didn't see many of your posts, but you had a few interesting ones.

    Fare thee well.

  3. #3
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Awww..take care Salty, you know where to find us if the urge ever strikes
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Goodbye, Salty.

    A lot of people would have just left without posting anything. Thanks for taking the time to tell us what happened. I didn't see many of your posts, but you had a few interesting ones.

    Fare thee well.
    It's not that I don't like this forum anymore, at all. I just never even think to come here. I actually don't remember the last time I logged in... I could dig and find out, but I'm too damn lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Awww..take care Salty, you know where to find us if the urge ever strikes
    You know the SPs well, with our urges that strike suddenly. I wouldn't rule out coming back, I just know I never will. It's a weird thought process, lol.

  5. #5
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyWench View Post
    You know the SPs well, with our urges that strike suddenly. I wouldn't rule out coming back, I just know I never will. It's a weird thought process, lol.
    I understand completely. My contact info for IMs is in my profile if you ever get the urge to chat with me about anything.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I understand completely. My contact info for IMs is in my profile if you ever get the urge to chat with me about anything.
    Now THAT would be a lot of fun.

  7. #7
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    What a coincidence. Also just decided to take a hiatus from posting. Ciao for now everyone.

    EDIT: Humble pie goes down a treat. I'm back. lol
    Last edited by Dali; 07-25-2009 at 08:09 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] Bye bye for now
    By Walking Tourist in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:27 PM
  2. [MBTItm] bye bye for now
    By Walking Tourist in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:41 PM
  3. Good-bye everyone!
    By The Ü™ in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:12 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Bye, bye!
    By Little Linguist in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 11:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO