• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What is a SP home like?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I keep organised/tidy by being minimalist.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you, Bro! PM me if you ever need any advice. I've set mine up and broken it down countless times in the past 4-5 years, so if there's a screw up and a workaround I know about it, because it beat me over the head. :doh:

Would love to hear what type of stuff you are int producing. I'd be a bodybuilder and DJ my whole life if it would only pay for my bills. :D

I've been away from my music for a while so everything I have right now is from when I was a kid. But if I had my way, I'd like to do a mix of trance, orchestral, and choral. I'd probably be happiest travelling and fishing by day, drinking by night with a little fight here and a little love there. :D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I love the little smurfette in your kitchen Halla ;) You have an absolutely beautiful home!! :heart: Makes my heart flutter thinking of having my own home in the future.

Jeffster I'll bet your house is mine :p And wolfy.. well.. :wubbie:

Great living styles.! :blush: I'll to back to observing SPs at work now. :drool:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love the little smurfette in your kitchen Halla ;) You have an absolutely beautiful home!! :heart: Makes my heart flutter thinking of having my own home in the future.

Why thank you! I'm glad no one is focusing on the cocktail in the plastic tumbler with the Halloween straw in the same picture... :whistling:

:newwink:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ :devil: It's the first thing I noticed. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and all things related hold a dear place in my heart. :D

wolfy

awsm
That's a very beautiful way to live, Wolfy. I really feel a sense of calm and tranquility from that picture. Do most Japanese people live in more traditional condos and apartments now?

They do, the new houses being built are carpeted except for one small tatami room. Tatami are expensive to maintain and need to be cleaned often. But it's worth it.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tatami are expensive to maintain and need to be cleaned often. But it's worth it.

Dude, I'd clean that room with a toothbrush and the tears of virgins if I had access to it. I am rarely moved by such architecture, but the simplistic purity of that room is nothing short of Zen inducing. My chaotic mind is at peace looking at that room, no shit. :nice:

wolfy

awsm
Dude, I'd clean that room with a toothbrush and the tears of virgins if I had access to it. I am rarely moved by such architecture, but the simplistic purity of that room is nothing short of Zen inducing. My chaotic mind is at peace looking at that room, no shit. :nice:

Yeah, the beauty of is you can put everything away and have an empty room or you can pull everything out and have a party or put it all away and relax and sleep there

Last edited:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Those seem to lead to search pages.

But I heard the other day about samurai houses, that they would have those foldable walls that enable you to recreate the hallway system. If an enemy came they would change the halls around to confuse them.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
But I heard the other day about samurai houses, that they would have those foldable walls that enable you to recreate the hallway system. If an enemy came they would change the halls around to confuse them.

I wouldn't mind having the ability to do that, myself. Sounds like it could come handy, being able to completely change the layout of a room at an opportune moment.

sculpting

I really like the look of a spotless house, but I can't maintain it yet. I'm too scatterbrained and lazy. Maybe when I grow up a little. I really like the minimalist, uncluttered look but it's so hard to actually achieve!

Of course, I live in a house of 6 students so that may or may not have something to do with it...lol. I don't think 'neat freak' describes most SPs, though.

I like the idea of living in a trailer. Or in a houseboat. Or in a forest cottage. Or on a farm. yeah...

My husband was an istp.

He often joked that if we ever went on that show where you redecorate your home, he would like an empty room with white walls and black carpet.

For me he said he would go down to the thrift store, buy a bunch of junk and just dump in a huge pile and let me dig through it for hours.

Now that we live apart his house is very tidy. Mine looks like I just got robbed.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I lived with an SP and was vastly impressed by his quirky, original "interior decorating." Everything always looked...interesting. He was extremely aware of his personal space in terms of visual and audio, and also tried to make things as comfortable as possible for me when he was in a good mood. Yeah, I think SPs can be neat, but with him it was a mood thing, or contingent upon things that he cared about, like organizing his movie collection. It wasn't the traditional type of "neat freak" stuff...he could be a slob sometimes if that's how he felt.