• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFPs and kindness

wolfy

awsm
That's interesting. I've long been wondering how the kind ISFP would feel about someone who admires him. Then about someone who admires excessively (adoration) and then becomes dependant. And what if that person was sucking the life out of you and whinning all the time?

They'd run away.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
They'd run away.
:D
Who would? The ISFPs or the admirer because the ISFP would start acting in a scary manner?

What if the ISFP has to live with that person?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I hate people sucking the life out of me. I think this goes for all SPs.

On the other hand, I absolutely love constant interaction and fun-loving attention. The more the better. But once it goes to the level of deep attachment and commitment, i get cautious. Or sometimes I might dive in headfirst only to try to get out of it later.

wolfy

awsm
Who would? The ISFPs or the admirer because the ISFP would start acting in a scary manner?

The ISFP...or the admirer. It's a win win either way.

If they had to live with each other the ISFP would run away...all the way to the back of their head. They'd spiral out of control eventually.

Fading Dead Star

MBTI Type
ISFP

If they had to live together the ISFP would probably lock themselves in their room, sneaking out for food and such.

However, when an ISFP finds it impossible to escape this person's affections, I think their 'fight or flight' response will kick in- the ISFP is so easily intimidated that they see this attention as an attack. They might scream, lash out or go on a very passionate (and probably difficult to understand) rant.