• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] How to seduce as an ISFP?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Lol, how to seduce as an ISFP? I don't really think you guys need any advice on the subject ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've been a victim of their insidious ways!

:sadbanana:

I don't have an insidious bone in my body.

And you are free to explore my entire body to prove me wrong. :cool:

D

Dali

Lol, how to seduce as an ISFP? I don't really think you guys need any advice on the subject ;)

*Shhh* I know but I created it as a show of support for the INs and their "how to seduce as an INxx" threads.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I don't have an insidious bone in my body.

And you are free to explore my entire body to prove me wrong. :cool:
:newwink:

*Shhh* I know but I created it as a show of support for the INs and their "how to seduce as an INxx" threads.
The awkward INs appreciate your support :D

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
You're so fucking cute and irresistible (as girlz). I don't know what it is, maybe the accomodative aspect, just responding to everything positively, drinking up any attention we give you like it's the water of life. Being affectionate and all.

I personally think that though we may not make good lifelong mates, ESTPs and ISFPs must make the best affectionate partners and probably have the funnest intimate times. Both sensual, one a tactical initiator and the other a tactical responder. The one responding perfectly to every intiating move by the other.

I love it.

You also, well many of you, tend to make yourselves look really nice and pretty, too.