User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Default Easy-going SP's...what makes you angry?

Curious to hear what actually does make an SP angry enough to react? emote? verbalize it?
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

People driving stupidly, people being mean or hostile towards others for no reason, arbitrary enforcement of rules that serve no practical purpose, machines and objects not doing what they're supposed to be doing. And I get angry at myself for repeating the same mistakes over and over again, though not as much as I used to.

That's really all I can think of right now. I do have a pretty quick temper, but I also get over most things really fast too. I very rarely hold grudges.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I don't know, I think I'm broken.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    What yer gonna need is a new transmogrifier. I can order ya one used for cheap, but if ya want it installed, that's gonna cost ya extra. But since I like you, I'll cut ya a pretty good deal, besides the necessary disposal fees.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Are your JAWS broken? <------ horrendous!
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

well i am very easy going, i rarely get angry or even upset.
    but i get pretty outraged at people taking advantage of others, or people being abusive (verbally, emotionally, physically). that really sets me off, i am pretty explosive about those things.

i am a bit over-protective of women also. i tend to become very upset if i think a woman is being taken advantage of. and i think i have a tendency to blow things out of proportion in that respect, and think a woman is being taken advantage of when that is maybe not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    arbitrary enforcement of rules that serve no practical purpose, machines and objects not doing what they're supposed to be doing.
    me too.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

What yer gonna need is a new transmogrifier. I can order ya one used for cheap, but if ya want it installed, that's gonna cost ya extra. But since I like you, I'll cut ya a pretty good deal, besides the necessary disposal fees.
    Does it come with a berserker rage booster component?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ESfP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFP

People driving stupidly, people being mean or hostile towards others for no reason, arbitrary enforcement of rules that serve no practical purpose, machines and objects not doing what they're supposed to be doing. And I get angry at myself for repeating the same mistakes over and over again, though not as much as I used to.

That's really all I can think of right now. I do have a pretty quick temper, but I also get over most things really fast too. I very rarely hold grudges.
    Yeah, that. The thing that makes me the most furious is an inability to communicate exactly what I mean or someone being deliberately obtuse and refusing to understand me.

While I can be annoyed for a long time, I don't hold much of a grudge, and I'm over stuff pretty quickly.

My reaction cycle is receive information, freak out and emote, then arrive at rational and perfectly acceptable course of action. Drives my INTJ spouse nuts.
    "Every well-bred petty crook knows -- the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting."
    -Inara Serra

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

I have a daughter with special needs (aspergers). I get very angry when her peers are mean to her and call her names. I feel protective of all underdogs as well.

MBTI
    ISFP

I don't get angry easily, but I get upset when people are throwing their weight or authority around, especially if it's unfair or unjustified, or if they are trying to take advantage of someone. I also hate it when someone is picking on someone who is weak or defenseless. I hate jerks who enjoy hurting or humiliating people. And people who hurt kids or animals deserve a special place in hell. Basically, everything Kingfisher said applies to me too.