User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Easy-going SP's...what makes you angry?

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I usually just get up and move to a different seat.
    Good for you.
    I might have if the theater wasn't packed. However, the older I get, the more my "give a damn" seems to erode.

The other day I was entering walmart with my wife and was a little irritated already. My wife is pregnant and so we typically use one of the wheelchairs with a basket and I push her. So this greeter says "Well why don't you use an electric scooter" and I leaned over to put my face in his and sneered "BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO" like a complete asshole. Lol. Some of the attitude toward this particular guy is because I get child molester vibes from him due to his interest and focus on my daughter so I am sure that plays a part. One of the few people I have ever met that I simply do not like one damn bit.

Generally anyone doing anything at the movies pisses me off, damn being so sensory.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

I was in a movie theatre this night watching Inglourious Basterds (Good flick by the way) and someone answered his phone during the movie :steam:

When I'm set on a path, say going to pick up some oil for my car, and someone going with me insists that we stop at seven other places along the way but waits to inform me until after we have left.

Generally, when I am pursuing a goal it is best to stay out of the way.

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    6w7 sx/sp

I'm usually very laid-back and rarely get angry, because I prefer analyse and fix problems rationally and logically, quiet and calm. But there's probably 3 major source of anger with me.
    The first is that I can't stand when peoples try to control me (even with simple invasives critics) or make me follow their stupids protocols and procedures, even if they tell that it's for "help me", yeah I can burst very easily with theses things.
    The second, is that I hate peoples who take pleasure in martyrise weaker than them, I often let my anger guide me to help their victims when I see that.
    The third is that I've some jealous and possesive tendencies when I love a girl and can get angry easiliy, often for minor details.

But, in fact, I can get anger for everithing wich perturbs my own line of reasoning, wrong comportments, stupid comporments, oppressive comportments etc.

Er... actually, I'm maybe rather violent and agressive, yeah...

PEST that STEPs on PETS Array stellar renegade's Avatar

My ISTP coworker always gets really upset when they pile shit-tons of work on him. Any of you guys relate to that? I really don't let it bother me. I just try to do the best job I can with what they give me, and fuck 'em if I can't get it all done, it just proves their incompetence in trying to lay it all on me. I don't mind working hard and doing things as fast as I can, though.

An ex-coworker who had the same job as us didn't seem to be too perturbed by it, either, and I'm pretty sure he was an ESTP (maybe somewhat more introverted, though).

I don't know, I wonder if that's a real difference between our two types.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs: