User Tag List

First 3456 Last

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Desk? I ain't got no desk, thank god. I'm too active to work a desk job.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

When people make fun of me or shout me down, I'm emotionally hurt for a while, and it often turns into anger. I can never translate that anger into speech though, it's too intimidating.
    Hello. There'll be something here soon.

MBTI
    ESTP

Oh, I just thought of another thing: I absolutely HATE it when people tell me I will do something simply because I've done it that way before. That I'll never learn, that I'll always be the same and never break any bad habits. I mean I know it's tough for me to do that, but it doesn't mean that I'm doomed to repeat the cycle. Dang Guardians thinking that everything's always gonna be the same!

That absolutely infuriates me, actually. :steam:

Also, them getting onto me about being late or somesuch as if I'm a worthless nogoodnik for it. That raises the ire in my blood, I tell ya what!
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ESTP

Also, for some reason I've always hated it when people have tried to inform me of something like I don't already know it. Sometimes this is even true if I didn't know it before, and they say it in such a way that seems condescending or patronizing.

Do any other SPs feel me on any of this?
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Enneagram
    8w79

What makes me tick? Well, I don't know about that. I've never gone off on somebody. At least I don't remember the last time I lashed out. However, I've made people spazz out at me just by looking at them. Long story, but you had to be there to understand. Although, people may think I am a spazz because I always do things in a quick manner at work and in public. Home, well not so much unless I have to get something out of the way, then I usually get whatever needs to be done but that's it.

Long story short: I don't tick. It just looks that way.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

I hate people criticizing me or the things I do.. And telling me what to do or when to do them (that's a lot of do's in a sentence).. that will make me fly off the handle. Other than that I'm pretty calm guy
    “Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not.”

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by syckkz View Post
    I hate people criticizing me or the things I do.. And telling me what to do or when to do them (that's a lot of do's in a sentence).. that will make me fly off the handle. Other than that I'm pretty calm guy
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by fway View Post
    What makes me tick? Well, I don't know about that. I've never gone off on somebody. At least I don't remember the last time I lashed out. However, I've made people spazz out at me just by looking at them. Long story, but you had to be there to understand. Although, people may think I am a spazz because I always do things in a quick manner at work and in public. Home, well not so much unless I have to get something out of the way, then I usually get whatever needs to be done but that's it.

Long story short: I don't tick. It just looks that way.
    OMG, you sound just like me! It sure is nice to see another ESTP around here!
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISTP

I hate it when people kick my seat in the movie theater! Once I endured some idiot kicking my chair for far too long and I finally had enough. I spun around and told him very, very, aggressively to quit kicking my F-ing chair! I am not normally like that and if I had addressed it earlier I might have not gotten so angry. Fortunately the guy was about my size and age (although he had a buddy). It could have been Skid Mark, the 300lb parolee instead. That would have been great. On the positive side, the guy apologized immediately and stopped kicking my seat. He and his buddy also left the theater the second the credits hit, lol.

Absolutely loving the ISTP responses here

Make no mistake there are things that make us angry but its not a typical "fly off the handle" response more of a frustration where we can't comprehend how someone can be so illogical

Typically in an argument if I'm angry my voice is firm, dry and matter of fact but yet open and "flowing" often accepting the other persons view point but becoming angered that they are pushing theirs on to me without being able to grasp the concept of "to each their own"

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I usually just get up and move to a different seat.
    Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueAgent View Post
    I hate it when people kick my seat in the movie theater! Once I endured some idiot kicking my chair for far too long and I finally had enough. I spun around and told him very, very, aggressively to quit kicking my F-ing chair! I am not normally like that and if I had addressed it earlier I might have not gotten so angry. Fortunately the guy was about my size and age (although he had a buddy). It could have been Skid Mark, the 300lb parolee instead. That would have been great. On the positive side, the guy apologized immediately and stopped kicking my seat. He and his buddy also left the theater the second the credits hit, lol.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.