User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    xSFP

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    If he's a cop that changes everything...They have their own type. It's called "Signal 20".

TEN CODES
    oh my....

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

If he's a cop that changes everything...They have their own type. It's called "Signal 20".

TEN CODES
    This is the COOLEST piece of information I have come across in AGES...and a funny as all get out answer to this post as you have so cleverly wielded it. Kudos to you.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

TEN CODES
    haha! very funny!
    we used 10 codes in the fire deparment too, but the codes are entirely different from the police, so it is confusing...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

It is most likely the SE-TE-FI responding to the rapture of plan's. I experience something similar on bad days, however responding with negativity. When things do not run as planned.. i get frustrated and disspointed... especially when i need to rearrange my plan's. I lapse into a certain mood where i become votile, irritable and easily provoked.

When this happens i try to mentally run past it by distractions or rest.. and this requires a certain amount of isolation from interaction.. when unwitting people come bugging me about things that are at the present moment unimportant, my fuse goes off.. i will repeatedly tell them to back off, however once the limit is reached i blow up into their faces.. verbally scolding them , etc.
    Last edited by ColonelGadaafi; 07-14-2009 at 04:25 PM.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Monkey, my brother is an ESFP and that sounds just like him. He can get reclusive and irritable sometimes when things don't go his way.

Also, this:

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    +3

ESTPs are very direct, and "bad moods" are RARE for us. If we do have them they last for about 3 seconds and we're moving right along again. If we get angry, which again is really, really rare, we blow our top and then its over. I have NEVER in my life blown someone off with a corny text like "can't talk...bad mood...whatever".

This person is not an ESTP, from what I can tell.

MBTI
    ESTP

It's true. I never invoke my bad mood as an excuse to shrug off a person at the telephone.

It's more like me to tell them something along the lines of: Hey, I've told what I had to tell you, why are we still talking now?

MBTI
    xSFP

ok, he must be ESFP then...way too emo for an ESTP
    thanks for all your responses

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Actually, I realized later after I made this post that sometimes I DO get in a bad mood if several situations aren't panning out that are relevant to the near future, or if I get in a really bad argument with someone that I don't see discontinuing anytime soon... I'll stop talking and people will just naturally ask what's wrong since I'm so quiet. I'll tell them I'm in a bad mood but I can usually be pretty polite about it. I'll tell them I don't feel like talking and then an hour or so later I'll be fine.