User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Uh, okay, so I'm probably not the first person to mention this in the thread, but the word you're looking for in the title is probably "intense".

Just, y'know, sayin'...

To answer the question, yeah, my ISTP is a smouldering pit of intensity, but he'll be damned if he'll let on about it to anyone. You have to know him pretty well before he'll start occasionally coming out with the odd comment that betrays his strong feelings on certain things, normally hidden behind the quiet, easy-going exterior.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

my istp was always laser beam target intensity. That particular problem at that particular moment was the point of focused energy.

He could look very intimidating and if you were getting in the middle of him and the problem, he would get really annoyed.

My version of intensity made him insane.

MBTI
    ENTP

Intimidating, yes. ISTP's can do a good line in intimidation, and unlike some people who seem to do it unwittingly or accidentally, or people who do it in the grips of anger or something where you can see they've lost their cool, or people who try to fake it and you can see you only have to nudge them and they'll fall over - something about the controlled, deliberate way the ISTP does it makes it all the more scary, you know he means business and he's in control. Mine's the first person I'd want on my side in a bar fight
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Permabanned

I think I love ENFP girls.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The level of intensity you guys have is addictive, seriously
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Uh, okay, so I'm probably not the first person to mention this in the thread, but the word you're looking for in the title is probably "intense".

Just, y'know, sayin'...
    I've asked the mods to fix it.
    Didn't you see this comment in the first post of this thread :

"Edit: I used both intesive and intensity in this post. I'm not which is the better way to put it or maybe I used the words wrongly, but I can do that as a non-native-English-speaking-writing person. "

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post

oh, i also agree with the eye contact. i almost never break eye contact when i am talking to/engaging someone. i like it when other people do the same, but it isn't really that important.
    What if the person you were making eye contact was someone you had met only recently, but their eyes were clearing saying "I love everything about you, mind, body, and soul"? Would you still say that it isn't really important?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    What if the person you were making eye contact was someone you had met only recently, but their eyes were clearing saying "I love everything about you, mind, body, and soul"? Would you still say that it isn't really important?
    no, in this case it would be very important!

i did not mean to imply that eye contact is unimportant to me, i worded that wrong.
    what i really meant was; i prefer it when people are willing to make a lot of eye contact, but when i encounter someone who averts their eyes it doesn't bother me.
    but ideally, i love eye contact.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    no, in this case it would be very important!
    Well, that's good to know. If I may ask another question.... if a woman looked at you like I just described, what effect would that have on you?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    Well, that's good to know. If I may ask another question.... if a woman looked at you like I just described, what effect would that have on you?
    assuming i was single, i would be very intrigued. it wouldn't melt my heart, but i would definitely go out of my way to spend time together, and learn more about that person. if i was at all interested in the person, i would take that as an obvious sign to really actively pursue them romantically.

those kind of nonverbal clues are actually exactly what i look for to decide if someone is interested in me, more so than converstional cues.