• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Sp's and others

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
What do SP's think of the other three temperaments?

SJ?
NF?
NT?

Unique

SJs - The introverts can be lovely and are happy and very genuine people but some of the extraverted SJs are too controlling and/or stubborn/ in your face and some SJs are far too conventional/traditional

NFs - The SP/NF connection is great and I find myself able to talk to NFs for hours and hours only problem is the bad ones are REALLY bad, very neurotic and seem to create pain for themselves somehow, also the ones who don't LIVE their life and are too wrapped up in their ideals... most of them aren't like that however and are simply creative and amazing to talk to

NTs - Not the same connection that I have with the NFs and they are unfortunately quite rare (they seem even more rare than NFs) but the ones I've known have always had great sense of humors (besides some serious INTJs) and are great to do intellectual activities with only problem with NTs is some of them are extremely arrogant

But yeah I'm pretty much with Jeffster, us SPs are far too laid back to be hating people

D

Dali

SJs - Two of my best friends are SJs as are many of my family members. I love the dedication, the reliability, the devotion, the fact that once you're a friend, you're a friend forever (unless you really fuck it up). I'm impressed by their work ethic and the fact that they get stuff done. I used to be deeply frustrated by the respect for tradition and continuity but starting to see its benefits, in some ways, right now.

NFs - Nice folks, very empath

Ok, I'm getting a bit restless, I'll be back to complete this post.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SJs - The introverts can be lovely and are happy and very genuine people but some of the extraverted SJs are too controlling and/or stubborn/ in your face and some SJs are far too conventional/traditional

NFs - The SP/NF connection is great and I find myself able to talk to NFs for hours and hours only problem is the bad ones are REALLY bad, very neurotic and seem to create pain for themselves somehow, also the ones who don't LIVE their life and are too wrapped up in their ideals... most of them aren't like that however and are simply creative and amazing to talk to

NTs - Not the same connection that I have with the NFs and they are unfortunately quite rare (they seem even more rare than NFs) but the ones I've known have always had great sense of humors (besides some serious INTJs) and are great to do intellectual activities with only problem with NTs is some of them are extremely arrogant

But yeah I'm pretty much with Jeffster, us SPs are far too laid back to be hating people

Perfectly stated, +1 to this...

Unique

Perfectly stated, +1 to this...

Cheers :)

SJs - Two of my best friends are SJs as are many of my family members. I love the dedication, the reliability, the devotion, the fact that once you're a friend, you're a friend forever (unless you really fuck it up). I'm impressed by their work ethic and the fact that they get stuff done. I used to be deeply frustrated by the respect for tradition and continuity but starting to see its benefits, in some ways, right now.

NFs - Nice folks, very empath

Ok, I'm getting a bit restless, I'll be back to complete this post.

Lol I loved this, its so SP :D "I'll finish it later" hahaha brilliant, I think you should actually leave it like this! haha

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm kinda amazed that estp and nf goes well together like that...

Unique

I'm kinda amazed that estp and nf goes well together like that...

Some NFs just lob us into the "bad" or "evil" category without giving us a chance, ESTPs are actually quite heroic. We may not be comfortable in opening up verbally with our feelings but if you look at our actions they speak much louder than words ever could

Then again there is a common stereotype of Ts "not being nice" which just isn't true

When I'm nice or polite to someone I do it because to me its the logically right thing to do

I've been outright accused of being manipulative when I was just helping someone out because I lacked "emotion" and seemed to be just "convincing" the person, when in reality I had their best interests in mind

When I do something generous too and someone says "oh you didn't?" "I don't believe you" "don't lie to me" I cringe

Seems like when Fs do nice things all their fluffy Fness makes everyone appreciate the act but when a T does it there MUST be something wrong

Kinda a bit of a rant there O_O I just don't like the whole bias against Ts

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Like type, we have preference for temperament. Along with our primary preference for Improviser (SP), we also have a second possibly third and can have a little of all four. My preferences when I test, are generally Improviser/Theorist(NT). It would not surprise me if some SFPs would prefer Theorist/Catalyst(NF). I think that it would be unlikely for STPs to prefer NF as a secondary temperament since along with the basic core of the two temperaments being exact opposites, the Ti would prevent further shared comparisons.

Unique

Well thank you mr FAQ but how about we use that lovely sensoring we were given and use past experience as example rather than something out of a text book or website

Sorry friend, just grow a little tired of your constant quoting and no real substance

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Actually none of what I just said was quotes, but my opinion from experience. Besides to the contrary I do not use Si that well. That's also from experience.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SJ: Solid. Good friends. There when I need them. Nice for hugging. Can be petty at times but I'm surrounded by them so I can handle it. Good plan makers. (Nice for an ESFP who needs someone to make all the fun plans for them.)

NT: Fun to talk to. Great at parties. Make me laugh- (different viewpoints and quips that I would never thought of before.) Smart but sometimes pulling things out of there ass that have little merit and can make it sound like they know what they are talking about. Sometimes they really do know what they're talking about. (You have to weed it out and call them out when they're wrong.) Cold at times- and sometimes insensitive does not = "rational" although some of them seem to think it does.

NF: Emotional is the first thing that comes to mind. Kind. Easy to lean on when I want to whine. Can be needy. Insightful. Comforting. Quirky.

Other SPs: Fun. Understand how life should work :). Same level as me. Practical. Can be flighty and unreliable.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some NFs just lob us into the "bad" or "evil" category without giving us a chance, ESTPs are actually quite heroic. We may not be comfortable in opening up verbally with our feelings but if you look at our actions they speak much louder than words ever could

Then again there is a common stereotype of Ts "not being nice" which just isn't true

When I'm nice or polite to someone I do it because to me its the logically right thing to do

I've been outright accused of being manipulative when I was just helping someone out because I lacked "emotion" and seemed to be just "convincing" the person, when in reality I had their best interests in mind

When I do something generous too and someone says "oh you didn't?" "I don't believe you" "don't lie to me" I cringe

Seems like when Fs do nice things all their fluffy Fness makes everyone appreciate the act but when a T does it there MUST be something wrong

Kinda a bit of a rant there O_O I just don't like the whole bias against Ts

I'm only now starting to experience some of the STP dynamics myself, and I was surprised at the fact that we do get along that well, as we often have different interests. And yes, you guys do have big hearts, I've noticed, you're just a little rough around the edges, but it adds to your charm :D

Didn't know you guys were that big on honesty and well..the concept of 'honor' either. Oh and fwiw, NFs get accused of manipulation often as well sweety..people just don't want to believe that others might actually do something for another without gaining something from it themselves. Sad really :)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SJs: some of them are really annoying, others are pretty cool and easy to talk to

NFs: some of them are really annoying, others are pretty cool and easy to talk to

NTs: some of them are really annoying, others are pretty cool and easy to talk to

SPs: some of them are really annoying, others are pretty cool and easy to talk to

:D

It's true, though.