User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Sp's and others

MBTI
    TiSe

Like type, we have preference for temperament. Along with our primary preference for Improviser (SP), we also have a second possibly third and can have a little of all four. My preferences when I test, are generally Improviser/Theorist(NT). It would not surprise me if some SFPs would prefer Theorist/Catalyst(NF). I think that it would be unlikely for STPs to prefer NF as a secondary temperament since along with the basic core of the two temperaments being exact opposites, the Ti would prevent further shared comparisons.

Well thank you mr FAQ but how about we use that lovely sensoring we were given and use past experience as example rather than something out of a text book or website

Sorry friend, just grow a little tired of your constant quoting and no real substance

MBTI
    TiSe

Actually none of what I just said was quotes, but my opinion from experience. Besides to the contrary I do not use Si that well. That's also from experience.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

SJ: Solid. Good friends. There when I need them. Nice for hugging. Can be petty at times but I'm surrounded by them so I can handle it. Good plan makers. (Nice for an ESFP who needs someone to make all the fun plans for them.)

NT: Fun to talk to. Great at parties. Make me laugh- (different viewpoints and quips that I would never thought of before.) Smart but sometimes pulling things out of there ass that have little merit and can make it sound like they know what they are talking about. Sometimes they really do know what they're talking about. (You have to weed it out and call them out when they're wrong.) Cold at times- and sometimes insensitive does not = "rational" although some of them seem to think it does.

NF: Emotional is the first thing that comes to mind. Kind. Easy to lean on when I want to whine. Can be needy. Insightful. Comforting. Quirky.

Other SPs: Fun. Understand how life should work . Same level as me. Practical. Can be flighty and unreliable.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Some NFs just lob us into the "bad" or "evil" category without giving us a chance, ESTPs are actually quite heroic. We may not be comfortable in opening up verbally with our feelings but if you look at our actions they speak much louder than words ever could

Then again there is a common stereotype of Ts "not being nice" which just isn't true

When I'm nice or polite to someone I do it because to me its the logically right thing to do

I've been outright accused of being manipulative when I was just helping someone out because I lacked "emotion" and seemed to be just "convincing" the person, when in reality I had their best interests in mind

When I do something generous too and someone says "oh you didn't?" "I don't believe you" "don't lie to me" I cringe

Seems like when Fs do nice things all their fluffy Fness makes everyone appreciate the act but when a T does it there MUST be something wrong

Kinda a bit of a rant there O_O I just don't like the whole bias against Ts
    I'm only now starting to experience some of the STP dynamics myself, and I was surprised at the fact that we do get along that well, as we often have different interests. And yes, you guys do have big hearts, I've noticed, you're just a little rough around the edges, but it adds to your charm

Didn't know you guys were that big on honesty and well..the concept of 'honor' either. Oh and fwiw, NFs get accused of manipulation often as well sweety..people just don't want to believe that others might actually do something for another without gaining something from it themselves. Sad really
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

SJs: some of them are really annoying, others are pretty cool and easy to talk to

NFs: some of them are really annoying, others are pretty cool and easy to talk to

NTs: some of them are really annoying, others are pretty cool and easy to talk to

SPs: some of them are really annoying, others are pretty cool and easy to talk to

It's true, though.
    -end of thread-