• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFPs: what types are you attracted to/repulsed by .. as in M/F relationships?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, obviously I can be attracted to a woman of any type, but for some reason ENF types more than others have reeled me in. ESFP and SFJ girls to a lesser extent.

INTPatricia

MBTI Type
intj
Well, obviously I can be attracted to a woman of any type, but for some reason ENF types more than others have reeled me in. ESFP and SFJ girls to a lesser extent.

How likely are esfp girls to be faithful to the isfp male? I keep hearing that the esfp female is caught having an affair and then the relationship is over by the time I get the guy, but then that is his side of the story.

D

Dali

I have a mutual attraction thing going with FJ girls. Especially, EFJs.

ENFPs are also attracted to me but the feeling is not (usually) mutual. I get the feeling that the latter are more in love with an idealised vision of me than the actual me and, once they discover that I don't measure up, I'd get dropped like a hot potato.