• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] S's are VERY hard to find!

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
This is probably because of subjectivity of your position. Especially if you are expressed ESFP. I am expressed INTJ and to me it looks like that 50% of people are ESFPs. But that is not true, it is just that everything that is not similar to me is placed in same group. I mean those people are far from identical.

^ Best answer.

If you have superstrong S, everyone is more iNtuitive than you.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think this is a typing problem. She is probably having trouble typing people.

What do you think an S is vs. an N?

My step father (ISTP) is heavily into fantasy and reads voraciously, as does my mom (ESFP) and sister (ISTJ). My step father got ME into tolkien and my mom got me into escher. I actually thought my step father might be one of the only N's around.. and he is an S.

There are so many different types of S's and N's. I'm really guessing you are typing people incorrectly.

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
My step father (ISTP) is heavily into fantasy and reads voraciously... My step father got ME into tolkien... I actually thought my step father might be one of the only N's around.. and he is an S.

The above describes me very well. Glad I'm not the only ISTP who's like that. I just love reading and fantasy... can't get enough.