User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

S's are hard to find on this forum, maybe, but they are between 65-80% of the population depending on different polls that have been taken. If you're an S, and you don't like to talk about all kinds of junk that isn't real all the time, then I bet a lot of the people doing the same activities as you are S's.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by defragmybrain View Post
    I was under the impression that S's wouldn't be interested in non tangible things.
    Do Ss believe in God?

MBTI
    YaYa

I guess there are many variables here that might suggest a surplus of N's...
    - yeah, the geography might be one, as avolk has pointed out. San Francisco to me feels like a sensing city though, if one was to generalize.
    - keep in mind i'm only 20, so there isn't much for jobs in my age group unless you count starbucks, and anybody can and would chose that
    - and i suppose i might misinterpret what an N might mean, as Udog had said. Sometimes i wonder why my ISTJ boyfriend has qualities that are seemingly N-ish. The obsession with zombies, vampires, and other seemingly popular non existant creatures for example... wtf? they DO NOT exist. Who cares? I was under the impression that S's wouldn't be interested in non tangible things. (as i had noticed as far as movies go, i am only interested in those that CAN happen/exist; sci fi and many action movies just come off as ridiculous).
    - I guess i haven't been to a rave or the beach in a LONG time. About time, then?

SanFran can be rough for 20 something if you don't have a degree/career established. Cost of living kills. You'd probably find more S in other large metropolitan area. My impression is that those on the borderline S/N in their 20s tend to go more N as they get older.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    SPs are so much more fun than SJs.
    It doesn't even need to be said!

Maybe you are just SUPER s, which is pretty damn cool if you are (as long as you're a P)
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

I'm a very strong S, yup. Weeeee I think i'm awesome, and the best part is that everybody agrees.
    - From your fun-loving ESFP.
    Se/Fi/Te/Ni, 44% E / 88% S / 62% F / 67% P

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/18/182571.png

your an SP, how can you not be!!! woo!! I'm excited, clubbing in the city tomorrow defiantly going to meet some SPs ;p

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

- and i suppose i might misinterpret what an N might mean, as Udog had said. Sometimes i wonder why my ISTJ boyfriend has qualities that are seemingly N-ish. The obsession with zombies, vampires, and other seemingly popular non existant creatures for example... wtf? they DO NOT exist. Who cares? I was under the impression that S's wouldn't be interested in non tangible things. (as i had noticed as far as movies go, i am only interested in those that CAN happen/exist; sci fi and many action movies just come off as ridiculous).
    Well, if it's a movie or tv show in general, it's usually beyond the realm of possibility. Romance movies are as ridiculous with emotions as action movies are far fetched in super-human/physics defying displays of movement. TV shows love to to use characters that don't, and can't, really exist (but wouldn't we love it if they did!).

Unless you hate all forms of TV and entertainment outside of documentaries that stick solely to the facts, there's some degree of imagination and "What if" going on.

The fact that he extends it to vampires and zombies just becomes a matter of personal taste at that point.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

. Sometimes i wonder why my ISTJ boyfriend has qualities that are seemingly N-ish. The obsession with zombies, vampires, and other seemingly popular non existant creatures for example... wtf? they DO NOT exist. Who cares?
    lol!
    I always give an N label to those people interested in these things.
    That and aliens. Fairys and dragons and such sillyness.

You should find no shortage of S's though, as everyone else keeps saying.

I wish there were more N's where I live!
    I find that there are so many people like myself, that it's like i'm talking into the mirror half the time. *boring.*

MBTI
    xxxx

- and i suppose i might misinterpret what an N might mean, as Udog had said. Sometimes i wonder why my ISTJ boyfriend has qualities that are seemingly N-ish. The obsession with zombies, vampires, and other seemingly popular non existant creatures for example... wtf? they DO NOT exist. Who cares? I was under the impression that S's wouldn't be interested in non tangible things.
    But they do exist... within the fictional world from whence they came. Why on earth should it be assumed that an S wouldn't be able to like that sort of thing? Fantasy is great... if you can't fathom it, keep trying. It's so fun, and I'd hate to think of someone missing out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    lol!
    I always give an N label to those people interested in these things.
    That and aliens. Fairys and dragons and such sillyness.
    I find that stuff stupid too, and I'm fixedly an intuitive .

I need to move where this chick is....I am surrounded by S people and as much as I love some of them, they drive me craaaaazy!

I'm not surprised that SF might have disproportionately more Ns. SF seems to be friendly towards offbeat visionary & intellectual people.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe