User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default SPs, what do you spend most of your time thinking about?

Stolen from NT's

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

All sorts of things, and sometimes nothing.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Building up my weapon. Making myself better. Enjoying my memories. Different case scenarios, tangent scenarios and the most likely outcome - but only one can be the most likely.

The thrill of the hunt and stalking my prey.

[Edit] In other words, stuff.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Sex
    Music
    Working Out
    The Beach
    New Parties, New People
    Smelling the Roses...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Sex
    Music
    Working Out
    The Beach
    New Parties, New People
    Smelling the Roses...

But, but, have you ever considered - combining all of those?!
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well, the first thing that popped into my head when reading the question was "boobs", but honestly, I spend most of my time thinking about whatever opportunity is right in front of me in the current moment.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    istp

why

I spend a lot of time thinking about conversations I am going to have. Thoughts pop into my head, things I could say. It's not really a conscious focus. It's not practice, it's just ideas that pop into my mind and I end up thinking and imagining how that idea would flow.

I do the same kind of thing with stuff to do also. An idea pops up and I mull it over.

A lot of the time I am thinking about what I am going to do the next day, the next hour, the next minute, or the next second.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I spend a lot of time thinking about conversations I am going to have. Thoughts pop into my head, things I could say. It's not really a conscious focus. It's not practice, it's just ideas that pop into my mind and I end up thinking and imagining how that idea would flow.

I do the same kind of thing with stuff to do also. An idea pops up and I mull it over.

A lot of the time I am thinking about what I am going to do the next day, the next hour, the next minute, or the next second.
    Agreed. Honestly though, my mind can be summed up in two notes:

1. Completely random. My mind wanders through it's days, sometimes thinking about what's present/i should be focused on, sometimes not. But...

2. Always running. My mind never just turns off. It is always doing something, usually thinking about 1, but when it isn't busy with 1, it just begins to pick up even more information about what's going on around me. If you ever watched my eyes, you'd think I'm a criminal. They're always moving and scanning/observing/examining the world around me. When I'm not lost in thought, even more so.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i think a lot about what is happening around me at the moment and then go on short tangents related to something around me. so maybe i will see this guy here who breeds show dogs, and i will start thinking about what kind of dog i would have if i had a dog, then i will think about how much my aunt enjoys working as a dog trainer, then start thinking about my aunt's friendship with her sister (my mother). then my mind will snap back to my immediate surroundings and i will go off on another tangent. my thoughts are completely driven by what is happening around me.

i think a lot about tangible things, not ideas or concepts. i think a lot about things i have seen, memories, or experiences i have had.
    i am finding it difficult for me to analyze my thinking process. thinking about thinking is too conceptual for me, i loose interest. i would rather think about a chair or something.

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    If you ever watched my eyes, you'd think I'm a criminal. They're always moving and scanning/observing/examining the world around me. When I'm not lost in thought, even more so.
    i do the same thing, although with my whole head, not my eyes. i turn my head a lot to look at things around me. however, when i am lost in thought it is like some kind of trance, and i stare at nothing for great lengths of time.