• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, what do you spend most of your time thinking about?

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've been in freeway accident, so maybe I don't find this line of thought so amusing. I *wish* I'd had 6 seconds.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
most of that 6 seconds is slowing down along the shoulder and coming to a stop.

that sucks.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
bamboo, that seems very well thought out.
i think it's interesting that your thought process is a combination of imagining possible scenarios and assessing/responding to the situation. i am more reactionary, and tend to just react rather than consider possibilities. but i think your way of doing it is more balanced, and more effective.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
bamboo, that seems very well thought out.
i think it's interesting that your thought process is a combination of imagining possible scenarios and assessing/responding to the situation. i am more reactionary, and tend to just react rather than consider possibilities. but i think your way of doing it is more balanced, and more effective.

imagining possible scenarios is an important part of reacting to the scenario.

of course, this is all hypothetical. real life involves more blind reaction. however, it should be said that i wrote the above without a whole lot of thought involved - it was all intuitive, and is pretty much the same as what i was thinking about today driving, except in text format instead of visual/feeling. the more you understand something intuitively, the more you react to it so, perhaps.

i've spent the last few months driving for many hours a day, most days. the way i experience driving, the highway, and traffic is a lot different than most people i assume - it certainly changed for me over time. if you pay attention, you start learning. nothing beats experience.

sex
my kids
sex
psychology
sex
my aging parents
sex

good sex or bad sex?

Last edited:

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
imagining possible scenarios is an important part of reacting to the scenario.

of course, this is all hypothetical. real life involves more blind reaction. however, it should be said that i wrote the above without a whole lot of thought involved - it was all intuitive, and is pretty much the same as what i was thinking about today driving, except in text format instead of visual/feeling. the more you understand something intuitively, the more you react to it so, perhaps.

i've spent the last few months driving for many hours a day, most days. the way i experience driving, the highway, and traffic is a lot different than most people i assume. if you pay attention, you start learning. nothing beats experience.

good sex or bad sex?

LOL .. lack of.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think I could think of my parents and then sex. *giddy laugh*

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
To the three posters following me: that was a joke that went right over your heads. Now I have you all worked up over nothing. *leaves the building laughing so hard that he nearly suffocates laughing.*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can I be one of you? Please?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YAY! I've been inducted! What's my first act as an official SP adoptee?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
YAY! I've been inducted! What's my first act as an official SP adoptee?

Depends on which SP you'd like to be :)

Mostly all you have to do is-
look around you right now and then,
DO whatever it is you want to do right now.

Easy.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dang! That's going to be hard! :(

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dang! That's going to be hard! :(

ok ok.
i'll talk you through it.

Step 1. Look around you.
Step 2. Based on what you see, and your feeling or thoughts for the moment. (I'm guessing you'll pick feeling since you're a feeler)- decide what you want to do right now!!!

DECIDE!!!
:steam:

I will batter you into SP submission yet!

(Hits pink with a soft pillow.)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Help! Help! *bruises like a tasty peach*

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Help! Help! *bruises like a tasty peach*

You have 30 seconds to be impulsive or I will tickle you.
What kind of an SP do you think you are?

Normal SP's only take about 15 seconds.
I'm giving you double the time.
Go.

Sidewinder

MBTI Type
ISFP
Good question! I mainly think about activities. Stuff I've just done, or am doing, or going to be doing. What's going on this weekend, ... what my wife might be interested in doing ... where we want to go on vacation next ... whether I want some food or coffee or beer ...what music I should play ... what hobbies I can do ... restaurants I like ... driving my car. Sometimes, I'll just think of random things like the moon or birds or California. If I'm at work, I think about work coz my manager seems to like that. :yes: