User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I call it screensaver.

And I do it a lot..

I started calling it that after countless people would say "whatcha thinkin?" and I never had an answer. People really hate it when I don't have an answer.

Now when I say "nothing" or. "screensaver" people just accuse me of being a man inside a girls body.

Dumb N's and their comparisons.

Can't I just go on screensaver in peace!!?
    That's a great word for it.
    People always ask me too. I can't do it in peace... I hear this small sound from the left...
    Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad! *whack, whack, whack on my shoulder* 'look at this!'

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    That's a great word for it.
    People always ask me too. I can't do it in peace... I hear this small sound from the left...
    Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad! *whack, whack, whack on my shoulder* 'look at this!'
    boy is that familiar....
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

*george bush imitation*: he he he, tacos rule.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    That's one trait that I really like about ISTP. You don't seem to let anything really get to you. It's a trait that I am trying to hijack! lol...On that note, what does get to you?
    The bolded above is totally an ESTP trait too. It's weird, even the worst crisis is business as usual 98% of the time. I don't know how to explain it except that I'm wired to "deal" with such situations and not lose my cool. I might look back on something and go "Holy-Moly! THAT was freaking crazy! How the hell did that happen?!" but during the event I was most likely unaffected. I might have a reality time delay.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by phoenity View Post
    Not on purpose? What do you mean by that?
    well my mind usually flips on screensaver without my awareness.. I usually only notice it after someone asks what i'm thinking about.

Not on purpose? What do you mean by that?
    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    well my mind usually flips on screensaver without my awareness.. I usually only notice it after someone asks what i'm thinking about.
    I do the same thing. I don't know how it happens either. It certainly isn't intentional.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    The bolded above is totally an ESTP trait too. It's weird, even the worst crisis is business as usual 98% of the time. I don't know how to explain it except that I'm wired to "deal" with such situations and not lose my cool. I might look back on something and go "Holy-Moly! THAT was freaking crazy! How the hell did that happen?!" but during the event I was most likely unaffected. I might have a reality time delay.
    Maybe you're so in the moment that you don't have time to think about any consequences or danger. You just simply or instinctively do what needs to be done.

Like I said, I want to hijack this trait...
    This is a stick-up...gimme all your S!!

~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

As mentioned by others, it's quite frequently 'nothing'. I'm just enjoying relaxation, especially now that it's summertime. I listen to music a lot in my free time and get completely lost in it, letting time pass. It really cuts down those long walks.

I also spend quite a lot of time imagining scenarios, as if to prepare for them. Sometimes I imagine arguements with my friends, romantic situations with crushes, or situations between fictional characters. I have a very passionate, heroic character in these scenarios that thrills me greatly. I even imagine very sad situations in my head, and they're somewhat thrilling.
    Hello. There'll be something here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    That's one trait that I really like about ISTP. You don't seem to let anything really get to you. It's a trait that I am trying to hijack! lol...On that note, what does get to you?

I haven't always been like that. There have been many periods of my life where I've become caught up in the illusion of life created by my mind.

Life isn't as "serious" as many people make it out to be. Just like all other life on this planet, we live for awhile and then we die. There's just no use allowing things to get to me. It's negative energy and it's detrimental physically and mentally. Realizing that brings me true internal happiness and peace, because it brings me into the moment to enjoy every moment.

It's not a personality trait or type - it's a state of mind anyone can be in. It's the state of mind we are born into. Transcend the illusion of the "thinking" mind and become aware of what you really are, not the person you see in your mind. By being conscious of this immediate moment in time, you realize that your true existence is simple. You are nothing more than life itself, the same as all other life on this planet.

Next time you are sitting in a bar, enjoying music and crowd-watching, and someone asks you why you are not having a good time, you'll have no reason to be defensive because you already know there is nothing wrong with you. You'll realize that it is the illusion of their mind projecting a feeling of "wrongness" onto you, and that has nothing to do with you.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I haven't always been like that. There have been many periods of my life where I've become caught up in the illusion of life created by my mind.

Life isn't as "serious" as many people make it out to be. Just like all other life on this planet, we live for awhile and then we die. There's just no use allowing things to get to me. It's negative energy and it's detrimental physically and mentally. Realizing that brings me true internal happiness and peace, because it brings me into the moment to enjoy every moment.

It's not a personality trait or type - it's a state of mind anyone can be in. It's the state of mind we are born into. Transcend the illusion of the "thinking" mind and become aware of what you really are, not the person you see in your mind. By being conscious of this immediate moment in time, you realize that your true existence is simple. You are nothing more than life itself, the same as all other life on this planet.

Next time you are sitting in a bar, enjoying music and crowd-watching, and someone asks you why you are not having a good time, you'll have no reason to be defensive because you already know there is nothing wrong with you. You'll realize that it is the illusion of their mind projecting a feeling of "wrongness" onto you, and that has nothing to do with you.
    I love this! Thanks!
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance