User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Which SP am I?

MBTI
    xxxx

Default Which SP am I?

I've identified with the SPs, and I know I am one. So, which one? I'm fairly clueless as to which one I am, all of the descriptions sound like me. x.x

Firstly do you feel?

Would you listen to your brain or your heart?

Do you use logic most of the time when talking or speak more emotionally?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's pretty hard to tell honestly with the SPs, when they congregate in threads together they all seem to have the same sort of attitude, they are playful etc. It's difficult.

Do you relate to Fi or Ti?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Firstly do you feel?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Do you relate to Fi or Ti?
    Don't answer! It's a trap!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Next question:

Do you relate to Jeffster?

lol

Would you say 'Can you buy milk' or would you say 'there's no milk left' ?
    Do you tend to allude to stuff or are you direct?

MBTI
    ISFP

P or J: When things are left undone, how do you feel MOST of the time/what do you say to yourself?

S or N: Do you like a problem to be solved in a step-by-step procedure OR a problem that you have to find out for yourself on how to solve it?

E or I: Do you voice out your thoughts OR do you keep it to yourself MOST of the time?

F or T: Do you feel empathetic/sympathetic towards others OR do you feel like criticising them in vulnerable situations(i.e. crying, feeling hopeless, depressed)?

It's better if you answer these questions based on your childhood and teenage life(if you're not one of these two anymore). The former is the time when your dominant function is expressing while the latter is the time when your auxiliary function is expressing.

If you're 50-50, you could go to MyPersonality.info - Personality Types and Multiple Intelligences Tests & Information and take the test.
    I'm a Phlegmatic-Melancholy.

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyWench View Post
    I've identified with the SPs, and I know I am one. So, which one? I'm fairly clueless as to which one I am, all of the descriptions sound like me. x.x
    Sometimes going back and reviewing your initial thoughts may help. I will refer back to this thread where we discussed your possibly being an ENTJ. If you are quite sure about your SP preference, then I would look at either the Chart the Course or In Charge style.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

The vibe you give off reminds me of the other ISXPs I've run into.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Next question:

Do you relate to Jeffster?

lol
    Yes, always.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Would you say 'Can you buy milk' or would you say 'there's no milk left' ?
    "If you happen to go to the store, we need milk. And this is why... blah blah blah."

Quote Originally Posted by riel View Post
    P or J: When things are left undone, how do you feel MOST of the time/what do you say to yourself? I really should be doing that. I really need to get that done! Eh, I'll do it tomorrow.

S or N: Do you like a problem to be solved in a step-by-step procedure OR a problem that you have to find out for yourself on how to solve it? Step by Step, for the love of Pete! (I love strategy guides for games, for example. I analyze all of them I can find and make my own hybrid strategy based on the best of the best advice.

E or I: Do you voice out your thoughts OR do you keep it to yourself MOST of the time? I talk either too little or too much. Usually too much, I guess.

F or T: Do you feel empathetic/sympathetic towards others OR do you feel like criticising them in vulnerable situations(i.e. crying, feeling hopeless, depressed)? It really depends. If someone is being pathetic, I tell them so. But everyone needs a good cry every once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Sometimes going back and reviewing your initial thoughts may help. I will refer back to this thread where we discussed your possibly being an ENTJ. If you are quite sure about your SP preference, then I would look at either the Chart the Course or In Charge style.
    I think my shadow was in control then, seriously. Oh, and I thought I was an ENTP because I confused innovation with creative problem solving. I love solving a problem in a creative way no one else would think of. But it has to have a reason. I'm never just brilliant for the sake of being brilliant. Come on... what's the point in that? I'll review the interaction styles again, but if it's anything like last time, I won't be able to see myself. :P I can do everything too well, I guess... so it's hard to identify what I do naturally.