• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What time of day is your peak?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Not an SP but I'll reply anyway: I peak at 10:30 AM, and have my worst time of the day around 4 PM (mentally)...then get back on track at 7 PM and feel finally exhausted at 11 PM. I really can't do anything mental at night

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I peak in the evening, no exceptions. I am most alert, most stable, and have the most fun at night. What about you guys?

I have two distinct peaks:

(1) Immediately when I wake up; I am not shitting you, I am ready for the world upon awakening.

(2) At about 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM when my lunchtime nap has worn off...

:whistling:

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Somewhere between 11pm-2am I've noticed.

No matter how tired I should be by the end of the day that's always when I physically and mentally feel the best.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Halla, you and i are almost opposite in peaks!

when i first wake up i am useless. no energy at all.
after i eat lunch i am full of physical energy and am super-productive! 12 PM - 3 PM is when i get shit done!! :D
at 4 PM when your lunch coma is wearing off, i am lagging in energy!

and i can not work out in the morning, it is evening only for me, before dinner.

I have two distinct peaks:

(1) Immediately when I wake up; I am not shitting you, I am ready for the world upon awakening.

(2) At about 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM when my lunchtime nap has worn off...

:whistling:

Halla74 Peaks:
--------------

SEXUAL FREEBIE: Between 3 AM and 5:30 AM = Morning Wood

BEST WORKOUT = 6 AM - 8 AM

BEST WORK AT JOB = 9 AM - 12 PM

WORST = 12 PM - 2 PM = Lunch Time Coma!!!!

AFTER THAT = ???

DEFAULT = 12 MIDNIGHT - 4 AM (old skool)...

:D