• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs and teamwork

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Always exercise caution with those drinks. One of my friend's family members died from slamming an energy drink.

I would take a strong coffee though, if you're buying. :devil:

Join the darkside.
Coffee's good. I can do coffee. I like coffee...

[occasionally.]

Wait, how strong will this coffee be?

[Edit] Prepare the following essay - 10 words or less, your favorite brand of coffee and why.

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
Join the darkside.
Coffee's good. I can do coffee. I like coffee...

[occasionally.]

Wait, how strong will this coffee be?

[Edit] Prepare the following essay - 10 words or less, your favorite brand of coffee and why.

Starbucks. Instant gratification.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Teamwork by choice? Aka working with someone I like to work with and meshes well with me? Sure.

Teamwork with random people? Hell no. I'll get more done on my own than 10 people in a group will.

Unique

I only have energy drinks on weekends! Only went over the recommended amount once... that was a fun night!!!

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
I think that this topic has been discussed elsewhere, however here is some information on how each SP-Improviser deals with being on a Team:

ESTP

ISTP

ESFP

ISFP

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
I think that this topic has been discussed elsewhere, however here is some information on how each SP-Improviser deals with being on a Team:

ESTP

ISTP

ESFP

ISFP

I identify with the introverts, lol. Thanks for the link, it's awesome info. I love the concrete examples.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
NT's on teamwork: Used to acheive a great efficiency and effect when solitary word would not suffice.