• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's, what job do you have?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So based on a hunch, you like to make money.

$$$

Actually, I like to spend it. The whole "making money" business has to occur before I am able to spend it, which is a major fucking inconvenience by the way. :doh:

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
for the last 10 years or so...small business owner (graphic design, sales alternative record label), futures & stock day-trader.

maliafee

I've worked at 16 different jobs. Lots of office work, some high level, some grunt level. I've taught piano full time. I've taught art to kids. Currently I do bookkeeping on the side for my dad's company, and barely work/make any money. I live the life of a pauper, basically, at the moment.

I go to school at present with French teaching ambitions and also play in a very decent band with my boyfriend. I also draw on the side and wanna learn to paint. Gardening and cooking basically thrill me, and I've been trying to get a camping trip off the ground (boyfriend isn't really... into that as much as I am hehe). Well... that's what I do.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
By day, I am a Senior Web and Graphic Designer for an e-commerce company that sells decorative lighting, plumbing and decor products.

By night, I freelance web design, photography and bass playing, depending on the mood I'm in at the time.

The weirdest job I ever had was working at a leather tannery (it was featured on Dirty Jobs a year or two ago) and it was also the most disgusting. I have since become a vegetarian.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
I also draw on the side and wanna learn to paint.

I know how to paint, though it's basically developed from self-study, so I get different results every time I paint...some I like and some...well, I throw in the bin..it looks like the work of a 5 year old!

Gardening and cooking basically thrill me,

When I was younger, I've ALWAYS thought about gardening, and now, I've ALWAYS thought about being a pastry chef...and they ALWAYS go unaccomplished...well, blame my 'P' function :D

I've been trying to get a camping trip off the ground and (boyfriend isn't really... into that as much as I am hehe).

May I accompany you? :D Hehe, I really love to travel

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hehehe..to us students, school is work :D
Haha!

Wow, really?! I haven't tried whitewater kayaking, but is it the same as whitewater rafting? :huh:
Let me put it this way.

Kayak:
kayak_complet_2.jpg

Raft:
1193074047_raft-14-2.jpg

:D

D

Dali

I'm a marketing executive in a 5* hotel; the job description insisted on at least half a decade of experience but they hired me in the middle of my three month internship as they were impressed by the marketing plan I'd drafted for the hotel.

Been working for a few months now and Im not too bad at it but I've started feeling a bit antsy.

Yesterday, I was seated in this tea-shop (similar concept as a coffee-shop but the concept is centered around tea. Teappuccinos, Chai Mocha and the like) and had a brainwave; at the moment, I'd like nothing more than to own and manage a chain of three or four teashops scattered around my city of 4million. No worries about market saturation (as with coffeeshops) because only ONE teashop exists in the entire city. I intend to do my market research and a feasibility study first then, hopefully, I can look into ways of procuring capital.

I do believe it will be a much more satisfying job for me than my current one in soulless, big-name hotel brand.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
kayaking is good times! i have mostly sea kayaked, but professional whitewater kayaker seems like a dream job. congratulations on a badass job, rhinosaur.

i have worked a lot of unrelated jobs, pretty much all labor jobs. it is very hard for me to work a job that is not physical and/or outdoors.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
freelance graphic artist/web designer. It was the only career I could think of that would allow me the most amount of time to play music. I spent a few months reading thousands of pages on everything I'd ever need to know about web design (I'd been a graphic artist for two years already) and then I was more than ready to dive right in.

hey another esfp graphic designer! ANA KOCHERO Graphics + Web <3 haha

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does sexual surrogate count as a job? :shock:

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
My job history is as follows:

Teen years: babysitter, stable help, horse groomer, horseback riding instructor
19 - 21: Student; summers spent at family business as billing clerk
22-34: legal secretary
34 - present: full time mom; most challenging/rewarding job of all!

Currently I'm back in college pursuing a B.S. in Psychology. However, I realize it will be too many years to obtain B.S. and Masters in Counseling so I am considering switching to the healthcare field such as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.