• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP hobbies + interests

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
To the above three posters: All the ESTP's I have ever met in real life, yes, I've even gotten confirmation on their MBTI's, and act like that. Also, if you ever go to INTP central, particuarly the island, where non INTP's post, you will see that I am much more moderate than the others. Seriously, they call other types inferior, even the NF's, and many of them are amazing people. They lump people togetehr too well and insult good with bad. My That kind of douchebaggery is why I left INTP central. My point is that I have never met an ESTP who was decent to me. Also, why must you take a simple statement as a personal insult? There's no cause to get so worked up. Relax, I could handle your other traits better if you didn't get angry for no reason.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To the above three posters: All the ESTP's I have ever met in real life, yes, I've even gotten confirmation on their MBTI's, and act like that.

That proves nothing except that what you know of the ESTPs you have met in person behave similarly. It does not allow you to extrapolate their behaviors onto all ESTPs. Got it?

Also, if you ever go to INTP central, particuarly the island, where non INTP's post, you will see that I am much more moderate than the others.

I don't care about INTP Central, or how moderate/extreme others are, all I'm responding to now is the fact that YOU are acting like a douchebag, regardless of your type or anything else. Your words and attitude in this thread are those of a douchebag.

Seriously, they call other types inferior, even the NF's, and many of them are amazing people. They lump people togetehr too well and insult good with bad.

Just like you are doing now in your impetuously juvenile rants against ESTPs? Looks like the behavior of others has rubbed off on you. It's a shame you don't have enough self esteem to act of your own will and accord, and that you have chosen to model the thought patterns of close-minded fools. It's your choice; I hope you grow out of it for your own betterment someday.

My That kind of douchebaggery is why I left INTP central.

And brought it here? Please leave your baggage elsewhere; it is not needed here. This is a place of goodwill.

My point is that I have never met an ESTP who was decent to me.

I don't care. Meet some more ESTPs and your current bad tidings toward us will quickly be undone. My point is that you are acting like a douchebag, whatever your type is. Got it?

Also, why must you take a simple statement as a personal insult?

Your simple statements are ignorant and rude. I do not take them personally as we have not met as such. I do however disagree with your statements and your needlessly negative attitude and am responding to them as I deem fit.

There's no cause to get so worked up.

I am not worked up. You would know if I were. You are rude and ignorant.

Relax, I could handle your other traits better if you didn't get angry for no reason.

I am relaxed, and I hope that one day you will realize that neither me or anyone else will modify their personality traits for the benefit of your ignorance. You will never reap the benefits of anyone, regardless of theri type, if you keep adhering to your inaccurate representations of people based on what you know of them, and/or their type. There is alot more to every human being than their MBTI type. If you are hung up on that as a primary means of relating to people then your social interactions will be shallow and ignorant, just like your statements in this thread.

:yes:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
me and my xSTP's often bond over some mechanical/handy type stuff. it's where we kinda meet in the middle - we might be getting different things out of it, but when the planks of wood, toolboxes and screw/nail boxes are out and the shed door's open, it's when xxTP's are at one. Except maybe the INTP's. Maybe their wrists are not made for such stern stuff as sawing wood, better made for the turning of book pages, and shit. But yeah, nothing like knocking up a table out of scrap wood out in the yard with my xSTP homiez :)

Unique

me and my xSTP's often bond over some mechanical/handy type stuff. it's where we kinda meet in the middle - we might be getting different things out of it, but when the planks of wood, toolboxes and screw/nail boxes are out and the shed door's open, it's when xxTP's are at one. Except maybe the INTP's. Maybe their wrists are not made for such stern stuff as sawing wood, better made for the turning of book pages, and shit. But yeah, nothing like knocking up a table out of scrap wood out in the yard with my xSTP homiez :)

Haha this is what I love about ISTPs, they seem to have way more patience than me

I can't stand mechanical stuff though, also probably why I use a mac :p It just works

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
That proves nothing except that what you know of the ESTPs you have met in person behave similarly. It does not allow you to extrapolate their behaviors onto all ESTPs. Got it?

I don't care about INTP Central, or how moderate/extreme others are, all I'm responding to now is the fact that YOU are acting like a douchebag, regardless of your type or anything else. Your words and attitude in this thread are those of a douchebag.

Just like you are doing now in your impetuously juvenile rants against ESTPs? Looks like the behavior of others has rubbed off on you. It's a shame you don't have enough self esteem to act of your own will and accord, and that you have chosen to model the thought patterns of close-minded fools. It's your choice; I hope you grow out of it for your own betterment someday.

And brought it here? Please leave your baggage elsewhere; it is not needed here. This is a place of goodwill.

I don't care. Meet some more ESTPs and your current bad tidings toward us will quickly be undone. My point is that you are acting like a douchebag, whatever your type is. Got it?

Your simple statements are ignorant and rude. I do not take them personally as we have not met as such. I do however disagree with your statements and your needlessly negative attitude and am responding to them as I deem fit.

I am not worked up. You would know if I were. You are rude and ignorant.

I am relaxed, and I hope that one day you will realize that neither me or anyone else will modify their personality traits for the benefit of your ignorance. You will never reap the benefits of anyone, regardless of theri type, if you keep adhering to your inaccurate representations of people based on what you know of them, and/or their type. There is alot more to every human being than their MBTI type. If you are hung up on that as a primary means of relating to people then your social interactions will be shallow and ignorant, just like your statements in this thread.

:yes:

I know that you're going to call me a douchebag for this, but I was just reporting my experiences. Other people do this, yet I am the only to get flak for it. Seriously, if it didn't matter to you, you would have let this arguement die. I did not intend for hostilities to result. *withdraws to NT private forums*.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Haha this is what I love about ISTPs, they seem to have way more patience than me

I can't stand mechanical stuff though, also probably why I use a mac :p It just works

Don't underestimate yourself. Our ESTP, whom we affectionately nickname ADHD Man, performs a valuable function on those Sunday afternoons... without him bouncing off the walls and buzzing around, not really helping much with the work but creating an amusing and active atmosphere and making sure everyone's always got a beer, it'd be a lot less fun :)

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I know that you're going to call me a douchebag for this, but I was just reporting my experiences. Other people do this, yet I am the only to get flak for it. Seriously, if it didn't matter to you, you would have let this arguement die. I did not intend for hostilities to result. *withdraws to NT private forums*.
ESTPs as a stereotype, something you like, are known for escelating a situation as long as a force pushes them.

By your own actions you are just as guilty. Now walk away instead of preaching.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
As to you, stop following me all over this site! /End Thread.

Jaguar

all I'm responding to now is the fact that YOU are acting like a douchebag, regardless of your type or anything else. Your words and attitude in this thread are those of a douchebag.

Now this is funny shit. Lol.

Just like you are doing now in your impetuously juvenile rants against ESTPs?
I hope you grow out of it for your own betterment someday.

I just got done saying the same thing in another thread.
It's not just ESTP bashing, it's all-type bashing.
I've had enough of it, too. Utter bullshit.

You will never reap the benefits of anyone, regardless of theri type, if you keep adhering to your inaccurate representations of people based on what you know of them, and/or their type. There is alot more to every human being than their MBTI type.

Damn straight.
:nice:

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm calling the hounds...
Excellent.

Because I've issued the challenge, my terms, my rules.

I play under a little game called Drift City, username MacGuyver. Take me headon at my hometurf. I'll smoke your ass off the map.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I don't have that game. P.S.: I've gotten a pair of mullet-breaking shears.